C73

The universe is like a quiet and deep black ocean, with stars twinkling and vast and brilliant.

    The Galaxy No. 1 spacecraft has just undergone an interstellar jump, and is now traveling among the stars, traveling in space.

    Xu Xinghe stood in front of the 180-degree glass observation deck in the sightseeing hall, looking up at the shining Milky Way outside.

    The stars stretched out between the sky and the earth, spreading out into a sea of ​​stars that could not be seen at a glance.

    The stars are so far away from him, yet they seem to be within reach.

    Xu Xinghe remembered that the last time he left the Capital Star and went to another planet was when he was on a graduation trip.

    At that time, he and his classmates didn't have much money. Although he could barely afford an interstellar ferry ticket, he could only take that kind of small civilian airliner. There was no such observation deck on the airliner, so he didn't enjoy it up close. Through such a spectacle of shining stars.

    At this moment, standing in the sightseeing hall, surrounded by bulletproof glass, looking up, the stars condense into colorful light spots, dotted in the boundless universe, glittering.

    And he was in this boundless galaxy, and he seemed to have become a star in the universe.

    "There are still about two hours left." Ling Changfeng stepped forward, stood side by side with him, looked at the wonders of the universe outside the spacecraft, and said without squinting: "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

    Xu Xinghe nodded: "It's beautiful and shocking."

    Ling Changfeng opened his mouth and said, "The first time I saw such a scene, I thought to myself, if I could float in the universe for a lifetime, I would just stay on the spaceship and never land again."

    Xu Xinghe turned his head to look at Ling Changfeng, and was slightly surprised: "Why do you think so?"

    Ling Changfeng replied: "At that time, I was not yet an adult, and the alliance had not yet been established. Warlords in various places fought each other, interstellar pirates were rampant, and my hometown was full of burning, killing and looting. My parents... lost their lives in the chaotic war. . So at that time, I almost hated everything on the ground."

    This is the first time Xu Xinghe has heard Ling Changfeng tell his story.

    Previously, he only knew that Ling Changfeng's parents had both died, so he never talked to him about the bad experience when he was young.

    Now listening to him talk about this, my heart can't help but twitch: "What about later?"

    "Later, it was discovered that the mental strength is not bad..." Ling Changfeng's tone was slightly stunned, and he didn't seem to want to mention what happened during this time, just said: "Later, under the recommendation of a teacher, Yin I was admitted to the military academy by mistake."

    Ling Changfeng said that his mental strength was "not bad", which was definitely an exaggerated expression.

    He was admitted to the First Military Academy with the highest score in history, and got three S's in the mental strength rating. He is the record holder of the First Military Academy.

    Xu Xinghe was a little curious: "So did you take an interstellar spaceship when you were very young?"

    Ling Changfeng nodded: "It's a long story, I was sold at that time... But even so, I don't want to go back to the ground."