C9

At ten o’clock in the morning, Xu Xinghe woke up from the bed in a daze.

It was a sound sleep untouched by dreams.

He didn’t get up directly, but held his breath, opened his eyes a little, and quietly looked to his side.

His new husband has disappeared.

Instead, Xiaoqi was lying on the bed where Marshal Ling lay last night and gave him a sweet “meow”.

undefinedXu Xinghe breathed a sigh of relief, turned over, and sat up: “Morning, Xiaoqi, did you rest well last night?”

“Meow~” Xiaoqi stretched and looked in a good mood.

“Oh right! Did I forget to add cat food last night?”

Xu Xinghe suddenly remembered this important matter, jumped out of bed quickly, and rushed to the cat food bowl. “Why didn’t you call me? What if you get hungry…”

Before he finished speaking, his eyes suddenly widened.

The cat food bowl is full!

Looking back at Xiaoqi, the latter followed behind him calmly, wagging her tail leisurely, as if she was satisfied and full.

Xu Xinghe: “???”

When taking a bath last night, he thought of getting cat food for Xiaoqi, but Marshal Ling’s unexpected visit made him forget all about it.

Xu Xinghe looked down at the full food bowl, and asked Xiaoqi blankly, “Who filled your bowl?”

It couldn’t be Marshal Ling, right?? That old man is such a busy person, and even gets up at 3:00 in the morning to read documents. Does he still have the time to help feed the cat?

His only answer was the meowing of Ms. Xiaoqi.

“Forget it, it’s fine if you’re not hungry.” Xu Xinghe mumbled a few words. Pushing the question out of his mind, he went to wash up.

He is now on wedding holiday, and does not have to go to work, and has a lot of leisure time.

“What to do today…” Xu Xinghe lowered his head to watch Xiaoqi while brushing his teeth. “I don’t think I’ve been able to cook for a while, why don’t I go to the kitchen for a while? I’ll make you some cat biscuits along the way.”

“Meow~!” Hearing her beloved cat biscuits mentioned, Xiaoqi’s big blue eyes were shining. Stepping forward to rub Xu Xinghe’s legs, she raised her head and licked her mouth expectantly.

Cooking food is one of Xu Xinghe’s hobbies. When he lived alone, he often cooked for himself and his friends. He also collected some precious ancient recipes to reproduce, and his cooking skills were widely praised.

It wasn’t until he went to Mu’s house a year ago that he had to put this interest on hold.

Don’t know whether it’s convenient to cook in the Marshal’s mansion or not…

Xu Xinghe walked out of the bedroom and stopped a passing servant. “Hello, where is the kitchen?”

“Morning, Mr. Xu.” The servant stopped, “Do you want to have breakfast? Please wait a moment, we will bring it to your room.”

Xu Xinghe waved his hand. “No, no, I want to make something to eat by myself. Can you take me to the kitchen if it is convenient?”

The servant was stunned.

Do it yourself?

In the interstellar era, with the popularity of nutritional supplements and housekeeping robots, few people can cook food by themselves. The marshal’s young wife said he wanted to cook by himself?