C28

Ling Changfeng never knew that Xu Xinghe could be so clingy.

Need to hold when walking. Need to accompany when sitting.

Ling Changfeng, who was pulled into the bathroom, turned his back against the glass door of the bathroom.

“Hurry up and wash up, and go to bed after washing.” His voice sounded calm, but it seemed to be holding back something.

undefined“Come over.”

Behind him, Xu Xinghe’s soft, sticky voice sounded along with the sound of water from the shower.

“Come over more.”

Fortunately, Xu Xinghe didn’t ask him to take off his clothes and take a shower.

He just wants someone by his side, and can’t let them leave for a moment.

Ling Changfeng could feel the gaze behind him watching him cautiously and uneasily.

Sensitive and agile, yet full of attachment.

He doesn’t like someone staring at him all the time.

But it’s different now. Those savage and evil natures engraved in his alpha’s blood are ready to move.

Let him be content with being tied down, needed, and demanded…

Ling Changfeng knew that it wasn’t good, and he didn’t want to do anything to Xu Xinghe when he was drunk.

But his primal urges as an alpha were at work.

The sound of water behind him was messy, and crashing into his heart like a hurricane, smashing the originally well-ordered courtyard into chaos.

Ling Changfeng felt that he needed a cold shower.

Fortunately, Xu Xinghe showered fast enough, and did not let him endure for too long.

But when he walked out of the bath, Ling Changfeng realized that this guy was not wearing a bathrobe. He only tied a large bath towel around his waist, blocking the key parts.

A large area of ​​smooth and elastic back muscles and an unobstructed view of sensitive glands were exposed in front of him…

Ling Changfeng couldn’t bear it, and tore off the bathrobe hanging on the side, and wrapped his whole body.

But he was very careful to avoid touching his skin, as if afraid of being burned.

“Sit down.” Ling Changfeng called a housekeeping robot to blow his hair.

Xu Xinghe nodded and sat obediently in front of the mirror, but his dishonest hand grabbed Ling Changfeng’s sleeve.

He glanced at the hand, but didn’t move, and let him hold on.

When his hair was dry, Ling Changfeng’s voice rarely revealed a kind of softness like coaxing a child: “I’ve accompanied you to wash, now go to sleep.”

The drunk Xu Xinghe looked younger and immature than usual as he raised his flushed cheeks: “Need someone to accompany me to sleep.”

Ling Changfeng: “…”

He carried Xu Xinghe onto the bed and covered him with a quilt.

He sat on the side of the bed and looked at him: “I will accompany you, you can sleep.”

Xu Xinghe was not satisfied, and lifted a corner of his quilt to generously invite him in. “You also come in.”

Ling Changfeng: “…”