C54

Xiao Qi was adopted by Xu Xinghe in his junior year.

    In the past two years, it accompanied him to finish the thesis, celebrated the New Year, witnessed his graduation, entry, marriage, and spent countless long nights of loneliness together.

    As a beautiful and clingy Brador cat, Xiao Qi easily captured the owner's heart and became an important "family member" in the mouth of Xu Xinghe.

    So when Ling Changfeng said that the cat would miss him, Xu Xinghe was really soft-hearted and reluctant.

    He looked down at Xiao Qi, who was shaking his big furry tail and rubbing against his feet, as if ignorant of the fact that his master was about to travel far, and raised his head and made a "meow" obediently. .

    Xu Xinghe squatted down, and while helping Xiaoqi smooth hair, he seriously thought about Ling Changfeng's proposal: "Okay, then I will try to have a video with Xiaoqi every night before going to bed. But what should I do? Set it up in the room. Camera, and then install a projection screen?"

    Then he raised his hand and glanced at the time, and said tangled: "But it's too late now, I have to go out again tomorrow morning..."

    Ling Changfeng interrupted him lightly: "No, you dial the video call to me."

    Xu Xinghe was stunned for a moment, then raised his head: "Ah?"

    Marshal Ling explained calmly: "Xiaoqi and aaron run around the house every day, it's useless to install a camera in your room. Why don't I take it to video with you when I feed the cat every night."

    Xu Xinghe blinked: "Will this bother you too much?"

    Ling Changfeng said decisively, "No trouble."

    "Okay... Then thank you." Xu Xinghe nodded, since the parties themselves said nothing, then he had no reason to refuse.

    "But haven't you been very busy recently?" Xu Xinghe suddenly thought of another question, "What if you are still working in the military when I call at night?"

    Ling Changfeng frowned slightly, this was indeed a problem: "If I'm doing important work, I won't pick it up."

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    He knew that Ling Changfeng said this because he had to comply with the relevant confidentiality regulations, and he could not answer incoming calls during some confidential conversations.

    But he thought about it for a while, since Ling Changfeng was already so busy, it didn't seem very kind to ask him to take care of the cat himself, so he should ask He Han.

    Xu Xinghe: "Either forget it..."

    Ling Changfeng: "Why don't I call you instead..."

    The two voices sounded at the same time.

    Xu Xinghe: "?"

    Ling Changfeng paused and added the second half of the sentence as usual: "When I'm free at night."

    Xu Xinghe was silent for a moment, then tentatively said, "Otherwise, should we leave this matter to He Han? Just concentrate on your work."

    Ling Changfeng pursed his lips and said expressionlessly: "No, once He Han gets close to Xiao Qi, he will be scratched by aaron."

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    He asked curiously, "Is aaron really bad tempered? Why do I think it's okay."