C67

On the night that he received the confession, Xu Xinghe lost sleep.

    Although he adhered to the shameful but useful turtle mentality of escaping, and put this issue aside for the time being, he couldn't pretend that nothing happened.

    This confession is real.

    His heart was still thumping.

    As if throwing a stone into the water, a pool of ripples swayed, and it could not be calm for a long time.

    Before going to bed, he rejected Ling Changfeng's proposal to stay and continue to tell bedtime stories, and sent off the guest politely: "That...it's getting late, I'm going to rest, you should go back to rest early as well."

    Ling Changfeng looked at him, his voice was light and gentle: "Don't you need me to stay with you?"

    After a pause, he said again: "Lu Sen told me that you were looking for me when you woke up."

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    Heiyouyou's eyes rolled to and fro, and finally he landed on the orchid by the bed.

    Xu Xinghe hesitantly said: "No, no need. I'm fine now, you're tired after a busy day..."

    After speaking, he simply slipped into the bed and closed his eyes: "Good night."

    In the dark night, Xu Xinghe seemed to hear a chuckle.

    The light in the ward dimmed, leaving only a small orange lamp in front of the bed.

    Ling Changfeng leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Good night."

    Xu Xinghe could feel the other person's hot breath spraying between his sensitive ears and neck, blowing a few strands of broken hair, leaving a tingling sensation.

    The voice was so close to him, as if he was having a chat.

    Xu Xinghe's long eyelashes trembled slightly, but he did not open his eyes.

    Play dead to the end.

    It was not until the footsteps left, the door opened and closed, and there was no sound in the room, Xu Xinghe slowly opened his eyes in the dark night.

    He reached out from under the covers and touched his ears...

    Ears are slightly hot.

    Because he was afraid of disturbing the guards at the door and further attracting the guard's master, Xu Xinghe did not toss and turn as he did when he was insomnia before, but turned over gently, facing out the window, silently looking at the moon and the night sky. Star.

    The stars twinkled, and the crescent moon was hooked.

    The silver radiance sprinkled on the earth, and the breeze brushed the flowers.

    It was a beautiful night.

    Xu Xinghe stared at the beautiful scenery outside the window and had no dreams all night.

    Strange to say, he wanted to find someone to accompany him when he first woke up, because as soon as he closed his eyes, the car that kidnapped him, the cold eyes of the man with scars, and the sharp blade around his neck would appear in his mind.

    But now he closes his eyes...

    His mind was full of pictures of Ling Changfeng saying "I like you".

    Xu Xinghe wandered half-dream and half-awake all night, and suddenly realized that Ling Changfeng's presence, lethality, and deterrence had already killed the kidnappers in all directions.