C33

The early morning sun shone into the room, Xu Xinghe slowly opened his eyes…

And froze.

He remembered that he and Ling Changfeng had clearly slept back to back last night, but when they woke up, they were face to face.

Fortunately, the two of them were still properly covered in separate quilts, nor did they share a quilt and tangle their arms like yesterday morning.

Xu Xinghe lay in bed squinting for another half a minute, and finally decided to get up and get out of bed.

undefinedOriginally, he could stay in bed until noon on weekends, but it felt strange to lie down with one other person by his side.

Although he got up as gently as possible, Ling Changfeng woke up immediately as soon as he moved.

Seeing the pair of mismatched pupils glance at him, Xu Xinghe froze again.

Ling Changfeng, who had just woken up, lacked the usual sharpness in his eyes. There was even a hint of confusion that was not easily noticed. However, this confusion only lasted for a second or two before he returned to his usual indifference and clarity.

Marshal Ling rolled over and sat up as if nothing had happened, and his voice was lower than usual when he woke up: “Morning.”

Xu Xinghe stared at him for a few seconds, making sure that he did not intend to launch a “good morning kiss” again, and then relaxed.

Ling Changfeng was stared at for a long time by him for no reason, and suddenly turned to ask him: “Is there something on my face?”

“You got up so late?”

He remembered that Ling Changfeng always got up very early. Usually by the time he washed up and went to the dining room, Ling Changfeng had already finished his morning exercise and was reading the morning paper in his seat.

Ling Changfeng, who was about to change his clothes, paused slightly when he heard the question.

He also found this problem.

Previously, his biological clock would always wake him up at six o’clock in the morning.

But when he slept with Xu Xinghe recently, he always slept soundly.

He woke up at eight o’clock in the past two days, which was almost impossible in the past.

However, Marshal Ling did not answer the question truthfully, but instead said with a light expression: “I remember someone said that staying in bed is the greatest respect for the weekend – why aren’t you sleeping in this weekend?”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

Isn’t it all because of you!

Team Leader Xu was about to say something, but suddenly saw Ling Changfeng unbutton his pajamas, took off his shirt in front of him without hesitation, and started changing.

The sturdy physique and sculpted muscles were unreservedly exposed in front of his eyes.

Ling Changfeng’s figure was perfect, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, and a perfect inverted triangle.

And his biceps, deltoid muscles… Every muscle is full of strength, like a sculpture carefully created by a master craftsman.

However, the appearance of several scars broke this beauty.

Old wounds of different shapes were distributed on his back. The longest scar extended directly from the shoulder blades to his waistline, almost splitting his whole body in half.