C52

When Xu Xinghe walked out of Mr. Liang's office, the time was just fixed at nine o'clock in the morning.

    He returned to his office as usual, then took the materials and coffee and went to the third group to continue the unfinished work yesterday.

    Gu Nai didn't come to work today. When someone in the same group said that he took sick leave, Xu Xinghe's eyes flashed with surprise, and then he nodded calmly: "I see, let's go to the meeting."

    In the blink of an eye, it is already autumn, and the light of the artificial sun spreads into the ark, revealing a bit of bleak warmth.

    This should have been an ordinary and busy morning, but no one expected that a sudden emergency investigation was quietly staged inside the Ark, breaking the original tranquility in the office building.

    The reason was a post that appeared on the Xingzhou forum last night. Due to the confidential project involved, the investigation work was not carried out with great fanfare, but because the post involved more people, even some people who left a message in the post to reply were also called to go. Inquired, so things inevitably leaked.

    Undercurrents were surging all morning, and some people who relied on anonymity to make nonsense in their posts, after hearing the news, went online and deleted their replies with a guilty conscience, for fear of getting burned.

    However, Xu Xinghe, who was concentrating on the meeting, didn't know about it.

    For the whole morning, he spent the entire morning in the conference hall with the three group leader Conrad Alva and other team members to study how to solve the problem of inter-planetary network communication delay and how to reduce the loss of data transfer.

    The fierce debate and in-depth research lasted for more than three hours. The team leader of the three groups who had been in this position for more than ten years was helplessly and gratified to find that Xu Xinghe at work was really as serious and stubborn as the rumors. , and is highly professional and reliable.

    When the initial solution was finally formed, everyone finally hurriedly broke up and went to lunch.

    Xu Xinghe returned to his office and turned on the electronic smartphone on his wrist.

    Originally, I wanted to see if Ling Changfeng had sent any emails, but unexpectedly, in the link communication, I saw an unfamiliar account requesting to add him as a friend.

    Postscript: "I'm Gu Nai."

    Xu Xinghe was slightly startled and clicked to agree to the application.

    Gu Nai: "Sorry."

    Almost as soon as the application was approved, Gu Nai sent these two words.

    Xu Xinghe: "?"

    The other side was silent for a while, and suddenly a word came out—

    Gu Nai: "I saw that post. The candid photo of the poster in the Ark Building is obviously a serious violation. I have already reported the specific situation to President Liang, and he said he will deal with it. I just went to the forum to see it. , the post has been deleted, I just hope this matter does not affect you"

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    He was a little surprised to find that some of Gu Nai's thoughts were quite consistent with him.

    Xu Xinghe replied unhurriedly, "It's too late"

    Gu Nai: "What's wrong?"

    Xu Xinghe: "I already told Mr. Liang"