C16

Xu Xinghe was finally brought away by Ling Changfeng.

Dead asleep, he quietly shrank in Ling Changfeng’s arms. The moment they arrived, and he was taken out, his head unconsciously rubbed against the latter’s chest.

Ling Changfeng froze for a moment, paused for two seconds, and then walked forward as if nothing had happened.

Lu Sen, the director of the Third Military Hospital, stood in front of a group of doctors and nurses waiting at the door for them.

Everyone saw Ling Changfeng walking towards here from a distance, holding a person in his arms, and their chins almost dropped to the ground.

undefinedYou must know that Marshal Ling is the legendary iceman who’s been single for more than 50 years!

Although he was matched with a previously divorced omega by the mastermind not long ago, it was said that Marshal Ling disdained that omega and didn’t even greet him.

How can he suddenly be carrying the beauty in his embrace all of a sudden now?

As an old acquaintance of Marshal Ling, Dr. Lu Sen has already considered Ling Changfeng half a monk in his heart.

So when he saw the other party hold a small omega in front of him, Lu Sen’s mouth opened into an O shape, feeling that he was smashed by a tsunami.

Regardless how surprised he was, Lu Sen quickly instructed the medical staff to send Xu Xinghe into the VIP ward, and began treatment.

Inside the VIP ward.

Xu Xinghe was lying on the hospital bed, as if he was sleeping deeply.

His breathing was still a little labored, but his cheeks were not as flushed as they had been when he came in.

Surrounded by various monitoring equipment, two nurses were recording data on the display.

The older head nurse’s face was calm, but the younger nurse couldn’t help her curiosity and secretly glanced at the person on the hospital bed-

This was the rumored “Major General Mu’s ex-wife” – Marshal Ling’s current spouse?

Didn’t they all say Marshal Ling hated this match very much, and would get divorced after a year? Why did he bring him over himself?

Perhaps because the look in her eyes were too explicit, the head nurse on the opposite side coughed lightly and gave her a warning look.

Only then did the little nurse remember that there was a big man in the room. She quickly retracted her gaze, and continued to carry out her work with due diligence.

This is the Third Hospital of the Military Ministry, a first-class hospital directly under Capital Star’s Military Department.

Everyone who works here has signed a non-disclosure agreement, and everything that happens here will not be passed on to the outside world.

Ling Changfeng sat on the sofa not far away, looking down at an electronic document, as if he didn’t care about everything around him.

Qin Yuan knocked on the door and walked in: “How’s it going?”

Ling Changfeng didn’t say a word, but the head nurse replied, “The patient’s body temperature has dropped. Except for his lymphocyte and monocyte count that are still high, his other indicators are normal. He just needs to rest.”

Qin Yuan nodded. “Thank you for the hard work, you go down first.”

After hearing this, the nurses looked back at Marshal Ling. When they saw the other party’s acquiescence, they turned and left.