C29

Xu Xinghe had never experienced a more embarrassing moment than this since he could remember.

The embarrassment of the problem is that it is not Ling Changfeng holding him, but him holding his arm.

If it was the former, Team Leader Xu can openly withdraw his hand, and then righteously and loudly ask Ling Changfeng what he did when he was drunk last night.

But the current situation is the latter.

So what has he done??

undefinedXu Xinghe couldn’t remember at all.

Fortunately, Ling Changfeng withdrew his hand calmly, and then sat up as usual, as if nothing had happened.

Good, that’s it! It was just a dream, nothing happened!

Xu Xinghe breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, but when he saw Ling Changfeng’s movement, he turned back with a calm expression.

That resolute and handsome face was getting closer and closer to him…

Then he leaned over and gently dropped a kiss on his forehead.

“Good morning.” Ling Changfeng said.

Xu Xinghe was petrified.

This time, he was sure that Ling Changfeng moved his hand first, no, he moved his mouth.

So he’s able to righteously and loudly question—

As if!

Xu Xinghe’s face turned red as an apple.

His brain also shut down, the kind that was emitting green smoke.

After a while, he raised his hand tremblingly, pointed at Ling Changfeng and asked, “You, you…what are you doing?”

Ling Changfeng stood up to tidy his clothes, and looked at him sideways: “Don’t you remember?”

Xu Xinghe had a ghostly expression on his face. “Remember what??”

“You said last night that you wanted a good morning kiss.”

“…”

Xu Xinghe’s worldview collapsed.

“Impossible!” He decided to struggle again.

However, the faltering and unspeakable expressions of his friends suddenly appeared in his mind…

Everything seemed to be explained.

It was difficult for him to accept it, and he began to make up for it: “I don’t recall what happened when I’m drunk.”

Ling Changfeng: “Oh.”

“I don’t remember what happened after drinking.”

“En.”

“Even if I really said it—” Xu Xinghe’s arrogance weakened for a moment, and then immediately ignited back, “Why do you believe the nonsense I say when I’m drunk??”

Ling Changfeng brushed his clothes, and his tone was light as he said a little casually: “Don’t all say ‘alcohol makes one tell the truth’?”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

He tried his best to calm down. “People, once drunk, may do some irrational things and say some things that go against their heart.”

“Oh.” Ling Changfeng nodded, “So you saying that my pheromone smells good, but others don’t smell my good, is this also against your heart?”