C32

Xu Xinghe was startled by Ling Changfeng’s sudden approach.

He subconsciously took a few steps back, like a frightened little animal. Then he turned to vigilantly watch the intruder in front of him.

“What are you talking about?” Xu Xinghe couldn’t help but suspect that he was hallucinating.

“Hush money.” Seeing this, Ling Changfeng did not bully him again, but stood in place with his hands behind his back, following his little spouse’s movements with his eyes.

Then he repeated those words again without hesitation.

undefinedXu Xinghe couldn’t believe Marshal Ling’s words.

He has no idea what Ling Changfeng has experienced in the past half month. Although he still has an unmelting iceberg face that has remained unchanged for thousands of years, and a pair of calm mismatched eyes…

But! The whole person suddenly became shameless!

There were some small signs after that state banquet, but recently the signs aren’t small. If things continue like this, what should he do?!

Xu Xinghe felt like this could not continue to happen; he had to fight the evil forces to the end.

So he stuck his neck and said, “No hush money! If you don’t feel embarrassed about last night, just go and talk about it!”

“What am I embarrassed about?” Ling Changfeng’s face was expressionless, but his tone was slow. “I didn’t do anything to anyone, and I didn’t pull anyone to sleep with me.”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

Why can’t I get through this!

“I’m also a victim of alcohol! Besides, even if I’m drunk, why don’t you resist? Why did you let me succeed?” Xu Xinghe’s tone was cool, with a bit of righteousness, as if he was asking “did you do it on purpose?”.

Ling Changfeng pondered for a moment, as if he was recalling something, and then replied thoughtfully: “I wanted to resist at first, but when I moved, you became teary-eyed and looked ready to cry.”

Xu Xinghe: “… …”

He looked at Ling Changfeng with a complicated expression. “To be honest, do you think that I don’t know the true face of my drunkenness, and can only believe whatever you say, so you dare say this?”

There was a flash of indifference in the different pupils, but the emotions quickly disappeared in the deep ocean of different colors.

Ling Changfeng stood on the spot and said noncommittally, “Then why don’t you try getting drunk again. I’ll help you record your drunken state and show you what it looks like.”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

No more, he really felt a momentary impulse to agree.

But the cost of doing so is too great – if he really looks like this when drunk, isn’t he just pitting himself? How can leave evidence of his social death?

Moreover, he didn’t want to lose face for the second time so soon…

Just when Xu Xinghe was in a dilemma, Ling Changfeng spoke again: “In the end, I am also a victim of alcohol.”

Xu Xinghe heart was ashes as he thought, “You a victim? Bullsh*t!”

But he lost his wits, didn’t hide his thoughts, and blurted those words out.

The bedroom suddenly fell silent.

Xu Xinghe: “…”

F*ck! How can he speak his mind?