C10

The Persian cat in front of him had a noble, dignified manner, with smooth, almost reflective fur gleaming in the sunlight.

A golden cat tag hung around its neck, indicating that it has an owner.

Xu Xinghe was stunned for a while. The Marshal’s mansion still raises cats?

As a shit shoveling officer who has raised a cat for many years, Xu Xinghe showed a rare enthusiasm for the beautiful and fluffy creature in front of him. Crouching down, he beckoned to it. “Mimi, do you want to eat fish biscuits?”

The Persian cat was unmoved, and stayed where it was with a cold expression, staring at Xu Xinghe wordlessly.

undefinedXu Xinghe thought it was afraid, so after the fish biscuits were baked, he took a piece and put it on the ground, and then took a few steps back: “Try it, one of Xiaoqi’s favorites. I believe you’ll like it too.”

The Persian cat squinted, looked at Xu Xinghe, and then at the cat biscuit, but still didn’t move.

Xu Xinghe didn’t force it, he turned around and continued to do his own thing.

After a few minutes, there was no movement behind him. Xu Xinghe looked back and saw that the Persian cat had disappeared.

The little fish biscuit that he had placed on the ground also disappeared.

Xu Xinghe: “…”

It was like a dream.

He cut the beef wellington and placed it on a plate. He was about to bring it back to his room to have lunch with Xiaoqi when the voice of a cargo robot came from outside the door again.

The servants in the mansion could smell the aroma of the steak from afar, and they had long been talking outside.

“It’s so fragrant… York, didn’t you say it’s hard to cook?”

“Tsk! Who knows whether he made it himself or used AI?”

“But the dishes made by AI are not so delicious… What is it?”

“How do I know?”

“Go and see!”

Out of curiosity, coupled with the encouragement of his companions, York brought a household robot to go and find out.

While pretending to instruct the robot to start cleaning up the kitchen, he secretly aimed at the food on Xu Xinghe’s plate.

The steak wrapped in puff pastry is tender and juicy, and the tempting aroma can be smelled across the corridor.

It smells really good.

But well… York snorted inwardly, what’s the use of making it delicious? It can’t be delivered to the marshal..

“Marshal Ling owns a cat?”

Just as York was complaining silently in his heart, Xu Xinghe, who was beside him, took the initiative to speak. He was still curious about where the cat just now came from.

York was stunned for a moment and looked back at him: “Have you seen Aaron?”

“Aaron?” Xu Xinghe tilted his head. “Just now a white Persian cat came and took a small fish biscuit from me…”

“What?!” York was startled and interrupted him. “You, you… how dare you feed it?! Didn’t it scratch you? No, it actually accepted what you fed?!” York’s whole being was messed up, and for a while he couldn’t tell which of the two things shocked him more.

Xu Xinghe didn’t expect his reaction to be so big. “What’s wrong?”

York said anxiously: “That’s the marshal’s cat! How dare you feed it indiscriminately? Can you be responsible for feeding it? And Aaron never eats anything fed by people other than the marshal! Did you add bait to the cat biscuits? No, I have to contact the vet as soon as possible…”