C50

There was a thunderous explosion in Xu Xinghe's head, and he stammered to Ling Changfeng: "You, you... Did you ask for leave from Fangzhou for me?"

    "Yeah." Ling Changfeng nodded, looked at Xu Xinghe's splendid expressions with interest, and then asked calmly, "Is there any problem?"

    Xu Xinghe thought to himself: "There are too many questions!"

    His lips trembled, and he didn't know where to start the question for a while, so he had to pour out all the questions: "When did you ask for leave for me? How did you ask for it? Who did you ask for? Personal leave? Did you take the initiative to call, or did they call me and you got it? You didn't say I overslept directly, did you?"

    Ling Changfeng stood there, listening to him finish his questions, and then replying one by one: "It was after nine o'clock this morning, I asked Qin Yuan to ask for a leave for you, as for who asked for it, what kind of leave... "He squinted, "Is it important?"

    "Of course it's important!" Xu Xinghe said sadly, "If you ask for personal leave, your bonus will be deducted! It will also affect my winning the Outstanding Employee Award at the end of the year!"

    Ling Changfeng: "..."

    A slight surprise and confusion flashed in Yitong's eyes, and when Xu Xinghe saw it, his heart ached even more.

    Obviously, Marshal Ling, who has been in high positions for a long time, does not understand the suffering of these ordinary social animals.

    Ling Changfeng was silent for a while, and said, "Then I'll ask Qin Yuan. But don't worry, he has always done things well, and there should be no circumstances where your bonus will be deducted."

    "Uh...Thank you." Xu Xinghe touched his nose and suddenly realized that his tone just now seemed a little anxious. After all, as an excellent employee of Ark who never missed one day of attendance last year, this was the first time he overslept on a working day, so he was a little nervous, a little guilty, and a little bit novel.

    "I don't mean to blame you either. Anyway, thank you for asking for leave for me... Otherwise, if you miss work for a long time without any reason, you will be directly counted as absenteeism, and the problem will be even more serious..." Xu Xinghe stared at the small corner of the room, his tone Involuntarily softened three points.

    Ling Changfeng quickly confirmed the details of the leave request with Qin Yuan's email, and then raised his eyes and said to Xu Xinghe: "Qin Yuan said, he called your Director Wang and said to help you ask for leave, but said nothing else. . Your person in charge didn't ask anything, and just replied 'Okay, I know.' As for the bonus issue, he told you not to worry, your person in charge should not have so-" Ling Changfeng looked at the screen "No way." Here's something", I felt that it was a bit rude to say so, so I changed it to: "It's not so rigid."

    Xu Xinghe: "???"

    Team Leader Xu had just calmed down, but when he heard the words, he froze again: "Ah, ah, I didn't say that last time, don't harass our Director Wang any more with this little question of asking for leave in the future! !"

    Wang Yunze, the current general manager of Fangzhou, is a top expert in the field of artificial intelligence. He has also served as the vice president of Capital University for more than 30 years. He is a person Xu Xinghe admires and admires. Even some textbooks written by Xu Xinghe University were edited by Director Wang.

    When Ling Changfeng heard him say that, he couldn't help but slightly raised his sword eyebrows: "How does he manage all the tricks?"

    Xu Xinghe puffed out his cheeks and said, "What do you think! They manage a data center the size of Ark, and they also need to do scientific research. Usually, even if the person in charge of our department calls him, they must make an appointment in advance!"