C66

Xu Xinghe felt his heart beating fast.

    When he participated in the school sports meeting that year, after he won the best 1,000-meter score in his life in one breath, his heartbeat didn't seem to be as fast as it is now.

    He froze on the bed and moved his lips, but made no sound.

    He just stared at Ling Changfeng with his black eyes of a deer open.

    Ling Changfeng expected Xu Xinghe's various reactions after receiving the confession.

    Worst-case scenario is to simply say no, and then throw yourself out of the room in a fit of rage.

    He thought, anyway, their wedding date is still more than half a year, even if they are rejected this time, he still has time to slowly break in.

    Besides, his little spouse has already promised to go on a honeymoon trip with him, right? Things didn't look so bad either way.

    However, when things came to an end, Ling Changfeng realized that what made him more flustered than being rejected outright was that Xu Xinghe didn't respond at all.

    Like a little puppet whose soul was drained, it simply froze in place.

    Ling Changfeng licked his inner lips, suddenly a little nervous.

    He hadn't felt this kind of emotion that seemed to be a primary school student anxiously waiting for the results of the entrance exam for a long time.

    It was maddeningly quiet in the ward.

    Marshal Ling pressed the corners of his mouth in this silent atmosphere, and suddenly regretted—

    This may not be a good time indeed.

    His little spouse has just recovered from the shadow of being kidnapped, at least he shouldn't scare him at this time.

    Ling Changfeng waited in fear for a long time, and finally lowered his eyes slowly in the silence without echo: "You..."

    He originally wanted to say, you should have a good rest first, and you can talk about other things when you wake up.

    However, in the next moment, a fragrant and charming floral fragrance suddenly exploded in the air.

    Together with the aroma, it quickly swept the entire ward with a prairie fire.

    The little hedgehog on the hospital bed finally recovered from the huge shock.

    Although people are still motionless, the pheromone aroma that cannot be concealed has begun to flow everywhere in the air.

    Ling Changfeng moved slightly on both sides of his nose.

    There is an intoxicating sweet scent in the sky.

    He seemed to see the buds blooming in front of him one after another, forming a beautiful poem.

    Ling Changfeng was immersed in the smell that made him slightly dizzy, and thought in a trance that when he first saw Xu Xinghe, he was attracted by this smell.

    In fact, there is no need for any instrument testing. From the first time he saw Xu Xinghe, he instinctively knew that this oga must have a very high degree of matching with himself.

    But he was still stubbornly unwilling to believe in destiny, and only when the matching marriage came to him dramatically did he calmly nodded and agreed to the marriage.