C69

Xu Xinghe didn't know how the situation became like this——

    He and Ling Changfeng just sat on the small sofa in the ward, one reading a book and the other reading a document, doing their own thing with each other without disturbing each other.

    Fortunately, books are a kind of existence that can quickly calm people's hearts. Xu Xinghe gently turned over a page and read quietly under the soft light, but he didn't feel embarrassed.

    The newly received roses were divided into two bunches, one bunch was placed on the low table in front of them, and the other bunch was placed in the vase by the bed.

    The whole room was filled with a faint scent of roses.

    The bright moon is shining outside the window, the sky is full of stars, and the years are quiet.

    Xu Xinghe is reading a science fiction novel, the plot is ups and downs, it is fascinating, and people forget the time without knowing it.

    Seeing the place of fascination, Xu Xinghe suddenly felt a little thirsty, so he casually said to the lady nurse beside him, "Can you pour me a glass of water? Thank you."

    As soon as he finished speaking, his body suddenly froze—

    He forgot that there were no doctors or nurses in the room.

    Team Leader Xu raised his head stiffly, facing Marshal Ling's golden and blue eyes, and immediately said, "No, no, I mean..."

    He searched hard in his mind for what reason to use to complete the sentence just now, but couldn't find the right words, so he just got up and planned to pour the water himself, showing that he didn't mean to bother Grand Marshal Ling. .

    Ling Changfeng glanced at him, and a smile flashed in his eyes: "Sit down."

    "Ah?" Xu Xinghe looked back and thought he had something to say, so he sat back obediently.

    Then, he saw Ling Changfeng put down the portable optical brain in his hand, got up and walked towards the side hall.

    After a while, he came back with two glasses of water.

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    "Here you are." Ling Changfeng handed over one of the cups.

    Xu Xinghe: "...Thank you."

    He took it with both hands and took a sip immediately, trying to hide the embarrassment with the water glass.

    Ling Changfeng waited for him to drink the water before he said, "The doctor said that he will give you a general examination tomorrow. If there is no accident, you will be discharged the day after tomorrow."

    Xu Xinghe's eyes lit up.

    But before he could speak, Ling Changfeng continued to add: "But in the near future, you should take a good rest, pay attention to your diet, and don't eat hot pot for the next few days."

    Xu Xinghe: "...Oh."

    What's the matter, he and Lin Qi were still having a hot pot in the group in the afternoon!

    Ling Changfeng saw that he was a little gloomy, and tried to comfort his little spouse, but unfortunately, Marshal Ling, who has always been taciturn, was not proficient in this way.

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    Seeing his expression, Ling Changfeng pondered for a while, and continued: "When I have time, I will accompany you to eat next time."