C82

Dr. Lu Sen is also an old acquaintance of Marshal Ling. In his heart, Ling Changfeng is already half a monk.

    So when he saw the other party holding a small O in front of him, Lu Sen's mouth opened directly into an O-shape, feeling that he was hit by a torrent and tsunami from his body/body to his soul.

    However, astonished, Lu Sen quickly ordered the medical staff to send Xu Xinghe into the VIP ward, and started various tasks step by step.

    Inside the vip ward.

    Xu Xinghe was lying on the hospital bed, as if he was sleeping deeply.

    His breathing was still a little short, but his cheeks were not as flushed as they had been when he came in.

    Surrounded by various real-time monitoring instruments, two nurses are recording the data on the display.

    The older head nurse's face was already calm, but the other young nurse couldn't help being curious and secretly glanced at the person on the hospital bed——

    Is this the "General Mu's ex-wife" and "Marshal Ling's current spouse" that have been rumored some time ago?

    Didn't it mean that Marshal Ling hated this match very much, and he would get divorced after a year? Why did you bring it yourself?

    Perhaps because her eyes were too explicit, the head nurse on the opposite side coughed lightly and gave a warning look.

    Only then did the little nurse remember that there was a big man in the room, she quickly retracted her gaze, and continued to carry out her work with due diligence.

    This is the Third Hospital of the Military Ministry, a first-class hospital directly under the Capital Star Military Department.

    Everyone who works here has signed a non-disclosure agreement, and everything that happens here will not be passed on to the outside world.

    Ling Changfeng was sitting on the sofa not far away, looking down at an electronic document, as if he didn't care about everything around him.

    Qin Yuan knocked on the door and walked in: "how is it?"

    Ling Changfeng didn't say a word. The head nurse replied, "The patient's body temperature has dropped. At present, except for lymphocytes and monocytes, which are still high, all the other indicators are normal. It's good to rest more."

    Qin Yuan nodded: "It's hard work, you go down first."

    Hearing the words, the nurses looked back at Marshal Ling, and when they saw the other party's acquiescence, they turned and left.

    After everyone left, Qin Yuan sat next to Ling Changfeng, lowered his voice and said, "Everyone is here, and I asked someone to show you?"

    Ling Changfeng lifted his eyelids to look at him, Qin Yuan curled his lips and said, "It's all my own people here. The one from your family is still asleep... Why don't you go to rest for a while? You haven't closed your eyes since last night."

    "It's all trauma, and the treatment instrument has already dealt with it." Ling Changfeng interrupted him, "Remember what I said last night, this time, don't make any noise in advance, just pretend that nothing happened, and wait for their next action. Now the initiative is in our hands, the calmer we are, the more impatient the other party will be, and the more desperately they will take risks and reveal their true colors."

    "I understand." Qin Yuan sighed, his expression gradually serious, "But Chang Feng, rabbits will bite people when they are in a hurry. Now they have even resorted to such low-level means, it can be seen that they have reached the end of their lives. It is the most dangerous, you must be careful."