C31

Ling Changfeng: “…”

The scene was very embarrassing for a while.

The servants’ eyes widened when they heard Xu Xinghe’s bold suggestion. While shocked, they couldn’t help but admire his bizarre and outrageous idea.

Ling Changfeng kept a straight face and did not speak.

But that expression was clearly asking “why don’t I have a share”.

undefinedXu Xinghe felt the low air pressure vaguely surrounding him, and shrank back with some guilt.

But after thinking about it – he didn’t promise to prepare dinner for Ling Changfeng! What’s the point of feeling guilty?

So he straightened my chest and planned to fight.

“You didn’t say you planned to come back for dinner. And even if you did, I didn’t promise to cook for you!” Xu Xinghe said confidently.

Hearing these words, Ling Changfeng looked at him, and looked at the servants behind him.

Ice-spring-like cold gazes swept across the servants in turn, making several people shudder.

In the end, his eyes fell back to Xu Xinghe.

Xu Xinghe pondered for a while, feeling as if he understood his emotions: “Are you trying to ask why they all had a portion but you don’t?”

The servants behind him: “???”

Ling Changfeng: “…”

He denied this statement: “No.”

It’s true that Marshal Ling felt this way, but it’s absolutely impossible for him to admit it.

The servants came back to their senses as if they had just woken up from a dream, and all felt like their lives were in danger.

Don’t dare next time! Let us go!

Ling Changfeng looked at Xu Xinghe and said blankly, “I was thinking, although you use my kitchen, my ingredients, and my people, you didn’t leave me a share.”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

Damn! Isn’t it just some dried scallops, scallops, mussels, abalone, squid, and salmon!

As an alpha, how can you be so pretentious??

But after all, he can’t say he didn’t eat it. Xu Xinghe finally decided to take two steps back to ease the situation. “You didn’t say when you’re coming back. This kind of seafood will not taste good when it’s cold, so I shared it with everyone first. …besides, you’ve never been interested in food?”

Unfortunately, Ling Changfeng refused to step down. Raising his eyebrows slightly, he slowly asked: “When did I ever say I’m not interested in eating?”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

Are you starting to speak nonsense with your eyes open?

In order to eat one bite, you don’t even need face??1rhetorical questions he wants to ask LCF’s who’s speaking inexplicable words

Xu Xinghe gritted his teeth and said, “Don’t you take nutritional supplements three times a day?”

Ling Changfeng said lightly, “That was the past.”

Xu Xinghe sneered: “Then when did you start changing your taste?”

Ling Changfeng: “Today.”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

He felt that even if he entangled with Ling Changfeng longer, there still wouldn’t be any result.

But then again, why did Marshal Ling suddenly hold a grudge just for a bite?