C45

Today's dinner was cooked by Xu Xinghe himself and made a delicious whole fish feast.

    The grape fish is sweet and sour, the crucian carp soup is smooth and tender, the cuttlefish cake is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, crispy and tender...

    Chef Xu looked at the fruits of his labor with satisfaction, raised his hand to take a few photos, and then asked the orderly to ask Ling Changfeng to go downstairs for dinner.

    Ling Changfeng quickly appeared in the restaurant.

    At this time, Xu Xinghe also just came out of the kitchen, he untied the apron tied around his waist, and handed it to the orderly beside him.

    As a result, a large hand with well-defined knuckles and five slender fingers cut it off halfway.

    Xu Xinghe was stunned for a while, then turned his head, Ling Changfeng came over at some point, took the apron from him, and then handed it over to the orderly in person.

    Xu Xinghe: "..." Why bother?

    He straightened his clothes and asked casually, "Are you still so busy at work on weekends?"

    "Fortunately, I'm all done." Ling Changfeng replied while taking his seat, "I'll accompany you at night."

    Xu Xinghe: "..." That's not what he meant.

    He just wanted to say "It's not necessary", but when he looked up, he saw that Ling Changfeng had already taken his seat, so he put the words back and decided to sit down to eat first.

    After all, the food can't live up to it.

    The two sat at both ends of the long table and started today's dinner.

    Xu Xinghe felt that Ling Changfeng tonight was a bit strange.

    During the meal, he always raised his eyes to look at himself from time to time, seemingly hesitating to say anything.

    He rarely saw such an expression on Ling Changfeng's face.

    This man with different pupils has always spoken directly, without any taboos.

    what is it today?

    Finally, when Ling Changfeng cast an inexplicable gaze for the nth time, Xu Xinghe couldn't help but speak: "Why are you looking at me?"

    Ling Changfeng was speechless.

    The divorce agreement in his hand was burnt, but what about his little spouse who signed the agreement?

    At this moment, he didn't know if he should bring up the old things again.

    If he didn't mention it, it would be a hidden danger that stuck in his throat.

    But if you mention...

    He is not sure whether he can get the ideal answer.

    If they can, it is good to say, if not, some problems between them will be exposed early, and it will be difficult to whitewash the peace.

    Frankly speaking, Ling Changfeng didn't really want to break the hard-won harmonious atmosphere. He was silent for a moment, and decided to press the table first, but began to ask around the corner: "Are most of the contracts signed by your unit in duplicate?"

    "Ah?" Xu Xinghe was stunned, a little surprised at why Ling Changfeng suddenly asked such a question, but still answered seriously: "If there is a contract between the two parties, it must be true, two identical contracts signed and sealed, A and B. Each party keeps a copy."