C71

In the end, with Chef Xu personally in charge, and Marshal Ling personally playing by the side, a simple, warm and delicious dinner was served on time.

    Xu Xinghe was used to cooking all kinds of Chinese-style and western-style meals on weekdays, but at this moment, he felt that ordinary home-cooked dishes tasted better.

    In addition to the three or four home-cooked dishes on the table, he also made some barbecue skewers, and finally asked He Han to share them with the guards and orderlies in the house.

    Chef Xu does his part in cooking these ordinary dishes.

    An ordinary yam pork ribs porridge, boiled to a smooth and thick, soft and tender meat, full of taste.

    Even Ling Changfeng drank two or three bowls in one go.

    Marshal Ling didn't know if it was because of the principle of "doing it yourself is extra delicious", but he always felt that tonight's simple dinner was extraordinarily delicious.

    In the past, he always had an indifferent attitude towards all food. Whether it's the chef's recommendation from a five-star hotel, or the classic dishes at a state banquet, all of them are tasteless in his mouth.

    This situation continued to improve slightly until Xu Xinghe appeared.

    But this is not actually because of Xu Xinghe's superb cooking skills, but because of his love for Wu and Wu.

    However, at this moment, after eating a bowl of hot porridge, he actually took the initiative to serve a second bowl.

    It was as if the food in the mouth suddenly had its original taste and color.

    Adjutant Qin, who was beside him, noticed the subtle changes in his own officials and blinked in surprise.

    He originally wanted to drink more bowls of porridge, but in the end he put down the spoon and decided not to scramble for food with his superior.

    Yes, Adjutant Qin has not left, although he can see that Ling Changfeng wants to leave as soon as possible at this moment.

    But with Xu Xinghe's kindness to keep him, he still stayed righteously——

    Since the other master of the Marshal's Mansion has spoken, can't he stay and have a meal?

    Sure enough, after Ling Changfeng heard Xu Xinghe invited him to stay for dinner, he didn't say anything, nor did he drive Qin Yuan out, tacitly allowing him to stay and be the light bulb.

    It's just that the eyes looking at him are still a little bad.

    Fortunately, Qin Yuan has been by Ling Changfeng's side for a long time, and he has already cultivated a cheeky face. He also knows what Ling Changfeng means when he can defy and when he can't.

    So made it to the table with peace of mind, and ate it happily.

    "By the way, do you have a plan for your honeymoon vacation?" Qin Yuan wiped his mouth and suddenly brought up the old thing again.

    He looked up at this, then at that, with a kind smile on his face: "It's rare that everyone has time today to discuss and discuss, give me a general direction, and I will make a plan?"

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    After going around in circles, came back to this topic.

    However, the atmosphere of the dinner was so good at the moment, and he couldn't say anything to reject the scenery, so he simply buried his head and continued to eat his own meal, tactically avoiding the problem.