C62

Xu Xinghe did not expect that the kidnappers did not go far, but chose to board the plane in Gilles City, which is less than 200 kilometers away from Nanga City, and planned to take the Venus a-701 civilian spacecraft to another one. planet.

    There were four people in their group. In addition to himself, there was a burly man with scars, a gray-haired man with a inch head, and a relatively short man with glasses.

    And his situation is even worse than imagined...

    Disguised as a tourist with disabled legs, he was in a wheelchair and was pushed all the way into Giles Airport by the Scarred Man.

    Xu Xinghe opened his mouth, but his throat could no longer make any sound.

    Not only that, half an hour ago, he was also given an unknown drug by this group of people, and now his muscles are weak, especially his leg muscles, he almost lost consciousness, like a real crippled, standing He couldn't stand up either, and could only be pushed away by the scarred man.

    The three gangsters had given up all prohibited weapons such as guns because they were leaving from a civilian airport.

    However, Xu Xinghe knew that there was a soft blade of special material that was as thin as a cicada's wing hidden in the Scar Man's sleeve.

    Before getting into the wheelchair, the icy blade pressed against his neck threateningly.

    The owner of the blade warned himself, don't move your mind, otherwise you will only die.

    Xu Xinghe's palm was sweaty.

    At this moment, the scarred man was behind him, the gray-haired man was on his left, and the glasses man was on his right. The three surrounded him to death, constantly monitoring his every move.

    He seemed to be surrounded by the stars holding the moon in the middle, but he was actually being held hostage in all directions.

    Xu Xinghe has no doubts that if he chooses to hug the guard next to him and call for help when he goes through the security check in a while, then these thugs will really cut their own throats with the mentality that the fish will die and the net will be broken.

    So, what to do?

    He couldn't really watch himself being pushed into a spaceship to a strange planet by them, and from then on, life and death were inexorable.

    As expected, the special weapon that the scarred man hid in his sleeve easily escaped the security system of this civilian airport.

    The group of four went through two security checks, and all the detectors were quiet without any warning sound.

    Xu Xinghe bit his lip and was pushed to the next pass.

    Because it was a cross-planet trip, after a few people passed the security check, they came to the immigration checkpoint.

    It stands to reason that this link requires everyone to come forward with their own documents individually, to be questioned by the prosecutors and the system's identity verification audit.

    But Steven, who was disguised by Xu Xinghe, was pushed through the green passage by the scarred man because of his disabled legs and accompanied him the whole time.

    Xu Xinghe originally thought that when the security inspector looked at him, he could use his mouth to say something to save his life.

    Unexpectedly, the scarred man just pushed him up, he took half a step forward from behind him, came to his side, then turned his head and stared at himself like a torch.