C57

The whole corridor was silent, and the atmosphere was very awkward.

    Xu Xinghe looked at the two heads sticking out from behind the door of his room, and then looked at the holographic projection of Ling Changfeng in the video, for a while he didn't know how to explain the chaotic scene in front of him.

    And Marshal Ling did not react any further.

    He didn't say anything, didn't ask anything, just stood there with his hands behind his back, looking at his little spouse blankly, as if waiting for Xu Xinghe to speak first and take the initiative to explain the ins and outs of the matter.

    Although he had no doubts that his young spouse would be stealing away during a trip behind his back, Marshal Ling, who was hung up on the phone, was still very unhappy at the moment, and it was inevitable that he would think of many bad possibilities.

    His displeasure is hidden, hidden behind his usual frosty face, and his usual unwavering tone, neither will he get angry and avenge his personal revenge, nor will he implicate innocent people because of it.

    However, Xu Xinghe, who had been his spouse for nearly three months, still read out this kind of unhappiness and decided to go to explain and appease him.

    Just when Xu Xinghe was about to bite the bullet and say something, there were voices coming from behind the door one after another—

    "Ethan, we've finished this round, how about you guys?"

    "As you can see, we are short of three right now."

    "Where did the three of them go?"

    "I don't know either. Team Leader Xu put down his cards and left in a panic after picking up the phone. The other two went to him and didn't come back..."

    "It can't be a problem at work, Mr. Liang asked us to go back to work overtime urgently?"

    "In the middle of the night, don't tell such unlucky ghost stories."

    "Have you called?"

    "Called, didn't get through..."

    The voices came from far and near, one after another from behind the door. Probably a few people who had finished playing a round of cards came to the small living room to rest and drink water, so the conversation became gradually clearer.

    Fortunately, everyone did not come out to find someone in a group, but quickly returned to the bedroom, and the sound gradually drifted away, avoiding pushing the scene in the corridor to a more embarrassing situation.

    However, Team Leader Xu, who was standing in the corridor, still had a big head.

    He lowered his head and drew circles on the ground with his toes, thinking to himself, forget it, let's just tell the truth.

    Ling Changfeng heard the unfamiliar voices coming from the room one after another, but the expression on his face became more and more calm.

    From the conversation of the crowd, he easily guessed what they were doing, and he couldn't help but turn his eyes to his little spouse with anger and amusement.

    Yitong glanced at Xu Xinghe with his head down, and asked in a light tone, "How many people are in your room now?"

    Xu Xinghe lowered his head and decided to confess and be lenient: "Seven, add me eight."

    "..." Marshal Ling took a deep breath and thought with an expressionless face, it was nothing, but seven people squeezed into Xu Xinghe's room in the middle of the night, playing cards with his clean little partner. .