C23

Mu Qingyun never doubted that he was a top alpha.

He has strong family genes, and is a young general who has a bright future…

His high self-esteem and pride are innate, and reasonable.

Putting aside the status gap because of social status, as a top alpha, he has never been afraid of anyone.

Until this moment –

undefinedLing Changfeng stood there, unscrupulously releasing his pheromones.

The powerful pressure made him breathless.

Cold sweat slid down his side face, and he froze in place, unable to move.

He couldn’t believe that someone could do this with pheromones alone.

It caused him to instinctively fear, and his soul shuddered.

As soon as Ling Changfeng’s pheromone came out, a majestic aura spread within 100 meters.

Too powerful and too aggressive.

Almost half of the banquet hall’s alphas were affected to varying degrees.

“Changfeng? What happened? Stop!”

An exclamation came from not far away.

Xu Xinghe turned his head and saw that it was a man of the same age as Ling Changfeng, wearing a blue military uniform.

His epaulets, chest insignia and rank badge roughly indicate who he is-

a vice admiral.

Ling Changfeng glanced at the person who came, patted Xu Xinghe on the shoulder lightly, and then walked towards Mu Qingyun.

As soon as the pheromone pressure was withdrawn, Mu Qingyun immediately fell down without any strength.

Breathing heavily, his body still shaking slightly.

A pair of shiny military boots appeared in front of him.

Mu Qingyun raised his cold sweaty black eyes and looked up at the man with a pair of mismatched pupils.

“Releasing pheromones at my people, what are you trying to do?” Ling Changfeng looked at Mu Qingyun condescendingly. “You obviously don’t have the discipline, endurance, and self-control that soldiers need.”

Mu Qingyun’s pupils shrank.

“I will tell Marshal Ouyang that Capital Star is not suitable for you. You can take advantage of the next few days to think about where you want to go among the remaining eleven planets in the galaxy.”

Ling Changfeng’s thin lips parted lightly, said coldly: “Now, get out.”

Mu Qingyun stood up tremblingly and stumbled away.

Ling Changfeng then turned around to his old classmate. “Why are you here?”

“What do you think? Your pheromones almost overflowed from the banquet hall!” General Walker Waite admonished as he walked over. “How are you going to explain it?”

“No need to explain.” Ling Changfeng lightly brushed the corner of his clothes and walked back to Xu Xinghe.

In the blink of an eye, the turbulent waves seemed to turn into a babbling stream again.

“Go back, the dance is about to start.”

General Weite also knew his temperament, and could only sigh helplessly. “Forget it, remember to say hello for me to Lao Qin later.”