C30

“Xiaoqi, you should have seen me drunk…is it really that scary?”

After Ling Changfeng left, Xu Xinghe slumped on the sofa in the small living room and nuzzled his cat.

While sighing and complaining that alcohol is harmful, he was simultaneously puzzled at how much he could change after being drunk.

Miss Xiaoqi lay comfortably in his arms, turned her belly over, and let Xu Xinghe scratch her chin lightly, stroking her snow-white and soft fur.

The ragdoll narrowed its eyes and made a contented purr.

undefined“Could it be that these few people joined forces to frame me? Maybe I’m a quiet drunk…” Xu Xinghe tried to escape the problem by deceiving himself.

As soon as he finished speaking, Xiaoqi suddenly turned over, jumped out of his arms, and ran to the door.

Fluffy little paws scratched at the door, then turned to look at him again.

Xu Xinghe glanced at the surveillance cameras at the door, and there was no one there.

Looking at Xiaoqi’s flashing blue eyes and the big tail swinging back and forth, Xu Xinghe suddenly realized something, and refused with black lines on his head. “No! You are not allowed to go.”

“Meow…” Hearing his words, Xiaoqi’s fluffy body immediately shrunk by half, and the tail hung down in despair.

Then she ran to his feet and rubbed back and forth.

Xu Xinghe: “…”

He looked down at Xiaoqi who looked at him pitifully, as if he was an evil mother-in-law who broke up the little couple.

“Stop rubbing, go ahead.” Xu Xinghe sighed, “Open the door.”

The door moved in response, and as soon as the crack opened, Xiaoqi slipped out happily.

Aaron was waiting at the door.

Unlike Xiaoqi, who is often covered in flowers and grasses, Aaron is a cat who stands and sits properly, and pays great attention to his personal image.

At this moment, it was standing outside the door in a proper manner. When the door opened, it did not come in. Instead, it turned its eyes to Xu Xinghe and opened its mouth to meow at him.

Xu Xinghe: “…”

He already had a headache when he saw Xiaoqi jumping out, but when he saw Aaron’s blue and gold cat eyes, he thought of its owner, and his head hurt even more!

Does he have a natural conflict with creatures with different pupils??

Xiaoqi happily circled around Aaron, the two cats touched the tip of their noses. They quickly disappeared from Xu Xinghe’s sight, not knowing which lawn they went to play on.

Xu Xinghe: “…”

It’s true that daughters leave the house after growing up.

After Xiaoqi left, Xu Xinghe was the only one left in the huge room.

He watched TV boredly for a while, but still felt that a good weekend couldn’t be wasted, so he got up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen on the first floor.

Since he said two days ago that he wanted to eat something like scallops, the mansion prepared a new batch of fresh seafood today.

Xu Xinghe looked at the various seafood in the basket and felt that it should not be wasted.

He asked York to find two large iron pans, and took out the abalone, meat crab, scallops, scallops, shrimp, squid, razor clams, etc., planning to make a stir-fried hodgepodge in a while. One with garlic, and the other spicy.