C44

This night was extremely difficult for Ling Changfeng.

    More difficult than last time.

    The last time Xu Xinghe didn't know whether it was because he was tired or tossed and sleepy, he slept earlier.

    This time, Xu Xinghe was in good spirits.

    With those big black and bright eyes open, he talked from poetry and poetry to philosophy of life, from childhood to the retirement life in his imagination, in short, he didn't sleep.

    "There are a few big bad guys in the orphanage, and one of them is a very annoying alpha who always robs me of things. I still remember him." Xu Xinghe said with a wrinkled face.

    "But there are also good people. When I first entered the primary school of the welfare institute, there was a good brother who helped me get a seat at lunchtime. Later, he was adopted by a family and went to another planet with them." Xu Xinghe chatted here, and his eyes became extraordinarily gentle.

    "Aunt Sophia is also very kind to me and takes good care of me. I got sick several times, and she took me to see the doctor. So after I graduated, I bought a house in the neighborhood next to her. I want to wait for her to grow old. , can also take care of her."

    Ling Changfeng's eyes moved, thinking of the vice president of the Capital Seventh Welfare Institute who came to deliver medicine last time, vaguely remembering that she was a kind-hearted woman.

    He asked Xu Xinghe, "Am I nice to you?"

    Xu Xinghe was stunned, thought for a moment, and nodded.

    "Then..." Ling Changfeng looked at him, his voice was low, but his tone was very soft, "Have you ever thought about growing old with me?"

    Xu Xinghe was stunned, he looked at Ling Changfeng carefully, and said dumbly, "You don't seem to need my support."

    Ling Changfeng: "..." No need.

    Xu Xinghe thought for a while, and finally frowned and said, "It's not impossible, anyway, I will definitely raise Xiaoqi until he grows old."

    Ling Changfeng: "..." His little spouse seems to have misunderstood what he meant.

    "Speaking of life after getting old" Xu Xinghe said here, and suddenly became interested, wrapped in the quilt and moved forward, almost in front of Ling Changfeng, "I want to retire and go to the western suburbs. There is a small restaurant on the shore of Lake Baikal. It is open every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and July. I decide whether to open it or not depending on my mood. When there are customers, I will cook them some food. When there are no customers, I will make my own cup of coffee. Bask in the sun by the lake, read a book..."

    Marshal Ling was silent for a moment, then he stepped back calmly - he can't get too close to Xu Xinghe now, otherwise he really can't stand it.

    Then he said unhurriedly: "Then your restaurant may not make much money."

    Xu Xinghe didn't care about this: "It's okay, when I work at Ark until I retire, I should have a considerable savings, enough for the rest of my life."

    His tone was a little smug, and he shook his head unconsciously.

    Shaking and shaking, he began to mutter to himself: "However, if there are really no guests, it would be boring to be the boss alone."

    After a pause, he continued to mutter to himself: "There will be no guests. Jackie and the others, and Ajia and the others... must be my guests."