C37

At 7:30 in the evening, in the Yanyan hot pot restaurant.

Wrapped in a small apron1apron for food; to prevent scents/stainsXu Xinghe sat face to face with Gu Nai in front of the yuanyang2hotpot with 2 flavors2 pot, and began to cook a third plate of meat.

“Come, you try this too!”

Xu Xinghe saw that Gu Nai moved his chopsticks infrequently, and only put a few dishes into the mushroom soup pot. Thinking that he was being polite3as in polite and not wanting to spend another person’s money, he generously scooped a large spoonful of meat and handed it to him. “Here.”

“Thank you, no need.” Gu Nai smiled and shook his head, explaining, “I have a bad stomach, so I can’t eat spicy food very well.”

undefinedXu Xinghe had happily ordered a plate of perverted spicy dishes.

Team Leader Xu was stunned for a while, and took the spoon back: “Then you should’ve said so earlier. We didn’t need to come eat hotpot. There are also other tasty restaurants nearby.”

Gu Nai said gently: “It’s okay. I can still eat mushroom pot and tomato pot.”

Xu Xinghe shook his head and looked at him with regret. “Hot pot that is not spicy lacks soul. After your stomach is better, let’s have another meal.”

Gu Nai smiled and nodded: “Okay, then I will treat you next time.”

Xu Xinghe was naturally polite, and thought that Gu Nai was also polite, so he didn’t really care. Nodding his head, he continued to deal with the remaining plates of meat: “Then you can put more in the mushroom pot, the crab roe and fish roe balls are also delicious.”

The two of them worked together to solve the first wave of meat in less than 20 minutes.

Xu Xinghe put down his chopsticks, leaned on the sofa, and planned to take a break to digest.

Gu Neisi gently picked up the square towel and wiped his mouth. He asked in a warm voice, “The Ark doesn’t seem very peaceful recently. Do you usually work overtime?”

Xu Xinghe replied casually, “Actually, it ‘s not bad. It was common to work overtime until 11 or 2 when I first entered the Ark. This year’s much better, we once achieved 9 to 5.”

Team Leader Xu patted his stomach, re-scanned the menu, and planned to order a drink to help cut the greasiness.

“The workload has been more than usual recently, but it’s good. The problem was solved in time, otherwise we might not be able to eat dinner today… What would you like to drink? Is sour plum juice okay?”

Gu Nai asked: “Is there dark beer?”

“Eh?” Xu Xinghe raised his head and looked at him, “You still drink?”

Gu Nai asked with a smile, “I don’t look like someone who can drink?”

Xu Xinghe: “…” Not like that.

He looked at the beer options on the menu, struggled for two seconds, raised his head and persuaded Gu Nai with a serious face: “People with a bad stomach should not drink; drinking will hurt their health. I don’t even drink often with my appetite. There’s some corn juice, why don’t we give it a shot?”

Gu Nai looked at him for two seconds and smiled: “Listen to you then.”

Then he continued the topic just now: “That’s right, the Ark is the largest in the Gamma galaxy after all. There are thousands of hackers staring at the data center every day, and this wave is nothing.”

“Why? Do you still want a bigger wave?” Xu Xinghe’s face darkened. “It can’t be said to be a small mess. This time the hackers had some skills. You know, 99.9% who try to invade will be intercepted by the Ark defense system, but this time they actually found a loophole… However, I heard that it was also because the old team from the second group violated the rules and opened an external email, which gave the virus an opportunity. He is already a long-time employee, so who knows how he made such a low-level mistake. I’m afraid he will be punished this time.”