You're a D*ck.

Jailyn~

Blinking a little adjusting to the light in the room waking up I can't help but smile a little hearing the ocean waves outside and the sounds of the wildlife and animals around. I never wanna leave this place. Especially with Christian still sleeping next to me. I push my hair out of my face a little before rolling to face Christian. He's still sound asleep laying on his stomach as he holds his arm under the pillow, his hair is getting a little longer again, I've always loved his curls. I start running my nails gently up and down his back. A few moments pass before the corners of his mouth turn up the slightest amount. 

Taking the opportunity I swing my leg over Christian straddling him sitting on his butt I lean over him and start rubbing his back, massaging his toned muscles working all the way from his shoulders down. He mumbles a little smiling before saying, "Well, good morning." 

Sliding my hands back up his back, I move with them until I'm laying on top of him and I press my lips to his cheek. "Good morning," I tell him before I whisper, "Husband," In his ear. I bite it gently before sliding back up him so I'm straddling his waist as he rolls onto his back under me. Resting my hands on his sides. "Damn Yeli, could you get any harder for me?" I ask feeling him under me, calling back his comment from last night making him bust out laughing. 

"I see what you did there," He says. "That's cute," he adds grabbing my ass making me roll my eyes slightly, "I seem to remember doing something for you though last night, maybe you could do something for me?" He hits my ass once as he's finished talking making me cock an eyebrow at him.

"I could, couldn't I?" I ask, letting my hands roam his torso and along his arms feeling every single curve and peak of his incredibly toned body, before stopping again and looking back into his eyes, "I'm the one in charge right now though." 

His dick twitches a little underneath me making me smirk a little as he does. I lean down and kiss him starting to grind on him slowly teasing him just enough as we're still relatively clothed. He grabs my ass and starts trying to move me at the pace he wants as we continue making out. Breaking away I hold my finger up in between the both of us, "Not so fast there Yeli, let's not forget who's in charge right now." 

"Yes ma'am," He says letting go of my ass and moving his hands up to my waist and just resting them there.

"Alright," I say chuckling a little, "I didn't mean you had to move your hands." Christian laughs moving his hands back down and squeezing my ass again. I kiss him again quickly before continuing my grind slowly. 

Making out for a few more minutes I finally pull away with a smirk making my way down before pulling off his briefs as he adjusts and sits up a little watching me intently. Spitting in my hand as I look at him and take his dick in my hand for the first time now this morning, it's been a while actually I think. I rub up and down his shaft while I adjust myself into a better position before taking him into my mouth having to force myself not to chuckle at his reaction. Taking a moment to make my way as far down as I can slowly before bobbing my head back up and taking a peek at him through my lashes as I continue to go down on him. I take it slow to start off, he's not getting off that easy. Sucking tightly moving my hand in rhythm with my head. Christian's hands make their way into my hair holding it back for me while also trying to quicken my teasingly slow pace. I look at him again as I come up opening my mouth as I drag my tongue up him doing a quick circle around the tip before going back to sucking him off as the bit of precum seeps out into my mouth now. His little curse followed by my name makes me more than sure he's enjoying my work. 

Continuing on changing up speed every so often edging him slightly every time he starts getting close. Christian's grip in my hair tightens again and I feel him start to push on me slightly. I'll let him have it a moment. "Holy fuck JJ," He moans out while I continue bobbing my head up and down using my hand in the same motion letting him get incredibly close before I pull my head up again licking around in a circle on his tip once more before stopping completely. "What are you doing?" Christian asks, "Keep going." He's getting a little frustrated making me smirk at him. "Please JJ, I'm so close." He's a little out of breath as I just watch him while I wipe my mouth on my arm before moving myself back up. Staddling over him again before I lean down and kiss him. 

"How you feeling Yeli?" I ask cocking an eyebrow as I bite on my lip trying not to laugh seeing how flustered he is.

Christian shakes his head scoffing a little holding onto my hips tightly, "Like you're enjoying this way too much right now." I laugh a little shaking my head before leaning back down and kissing him again while I reach over to the end table and grab out one of the condoms. 

"You're not going to finish on me when I'm putting this on you are you?" I ask sitting up slightly, teasing him more. 

Christian shakes his head chuckling, "You're a dick." 

I cock my eyebrow and stop where I am opening the packet, "Be nice or I'm not going to get on yours."

"No, I'm sorry," He says quickly making me laugh a little as I pull the rubber out. 

I lean off to the side of him slightly as I roll down the condom on his dick before slipping my underwear off completely readjusting myself onto Christian. I reach my hand down in between us and position him into me while he watches intently holding onto my hips once again. I watch Christians face scrunch a little as he lets out a small low moan when I slide on. I start off slow, moving my hips in slow circles on him knowing how absolutely crazy I'm making him. I do that a little bit before moving myself up and down on top of him letting him hold onto my hips as he moves himself into me some more. I roll my body with him knowing how absolutely crazy this makes him. He's biting on the inside of his mouth as he watches me and feels everything eyebrows scrunching together. I continue on just watching him get more and more undone before he's reaching his edge. Leaning back down into him I start bouncing a little bit faster connecting my lips with his and feeling every inch of his mouth with my tongue while he lets out another small moan. His grip on my hips tighter than before trying to take control as I quicken my pace. He starts to move a little more under me as he gets closer and closer and I let out a small moan of my own breaking apart from our kiss both of us so enamored with each other. I can't imagine that he's not about to be finished. He bucks his hips up into me as his small moans, grunts, and groans of pleasure get more frequent before soon enough I feel him pulsate inside of me. I bite my lip a little looking at his closed eyes and tilted back head as he cums for me while I continue riding him as he finishes.

Christian lets out a little breath running one of his hands through his hair while the other taps my ass a little, officially tapping out making me laugh a little as I swing my leg off of and around so I'm sitting on the bed next to him. Christian holds his hand behind his head and sits up a little just looking at me with a small smile, "I'll finish you off in a second, I'm going to need a minute now though."  I just laugh a little rolling my eyes as I shake my head over the comment.