I Just Come Out To Hit Dingers.

Jailyn~

"Hey Jai," Jenna responds as I answer her call, "I just got off the phone with the people in charge of this year's ESPN Body Issue, you've got a spot if you want it."

"Fuck yes, I want it," I say immediately shooting straight up from where I was leaning getting ready for the day, "I'm in the best shape I've been in my life, get me signed up."

"You sure you wanna say yes right away?" Jenna asks laughing, "Not even thinking about it or talking to your husband?"

"Oh my god, how many times do I have to reiterate that I'm the one in charge of my own body and career. On top of that Christian and I have talked about it before and he's told me I should, there's nothing to talk about. Sign me right up and then let me know when and where we've gotta do this." I say laughing a little.

"Well, I'll get right on that for you Jai, and get you the details as soon as I have them," Jenna responds laughing with me. Once we hang up I pull up Christian's contact and call him.

It rings about four times before he answers, "Hey beautiful, what's up?"

I can't help but smile at how he answered my call, "Hey! I just got off the phone with Jenna and I've got the offer to do the Body Issue?"

Christian laughs, "How parallel are you trying to make us JJ? Getting the Body Issue when you're twenty-seven just like I did."

I let out a loud laugh not even realizing that connection until now, "I didn't even notice that part of it. I'll probably veto going on a slip and slide butt naked though."

"Nah, that was fun," Christian says chuckling, "I'm happy for you, and I for one cannot wait to see those photos when they come out."

"So you're not upset or anything that I wanna do it?" I ask.

"Hell no," Christian responds, "You're a fantastic athlete, and I for one know how incredible your body is and how hard you've worked to get it where it is. You deserve to show it off however you want. On top of that at the end of the day, I'm the one who's got a ring on it."

"Damn right you do," I tell him laughing a little, "I appreciate you saying that again though. Everyone is so obsessed with what you think about it so getting the reassurance that you're fine with it is nice."

"It'd be pretty hypocritical of me to not be okay with it don't you think?" Christian asks, "Not that that's why I don't care but."

"I mean we weren't even dating when you did yours though that's the difference."

"It shouldn't matter, the double standard isn't going anywhere unfortunately and people are always going to have shit to say about women doing something like this more than men obviously."

I laugh a little, "I mean I could get my 'Relax Roxanne' moment."

Christian laughs loudly making me smile a little more, "I'm sure you'll have the opportunity to. Just as long as you're ready for the dumb comments about it, I've got nothing against you doing it."

"Well alright," I say smiling, "I've been getting dumb comments for a long time I'm not worried about it over this."

"Good, because you shouldn't be," Christian reassures me. "Hey I've gotta get going, good luck today, I love you and I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Alright sounds good, I love you too."

Fiddling on my phone while my hair and makeup get done I accept the facetime from Christian, "Hey!"

"There she is," Christian says grinning, "Getting glammed up for your shoot?"

"Clearly," I respond laughing adjusting my robe a little as the make-up artist has me lookup.