Alright Wolverine.

Jailyn~

"Well would you look at that," I say tossing the capped stick at Christian as he sits waiting with me in our bathroom now that I'm literally one day late, "I told you we should wait a week and see then."

"Why tell me you're late then if you're so adamant that we should've waited?" Christian asks getting sassy with me.

"Because I figured given last month that you'd ask anyway!" I respond laughing a little as we toss yet another negative test into the little trash bin next to the toilet, "It's still kinda weird to me that you're so aware of my cycle. Like yeah, we're trying to have a kid but you knowing right away last month when I got my period and then commenting on it was kinda weird."

"Sorry," Christian responds laughing. "I'm just excited."

"Well keep it contained until we get a different result on one of those," I comment pointing to the trash can. "Apparently getting pregnant when you want to is a lot easier said than done." Apparently using arguably the most effective form of birth control and getting pregnant with it is easier than actually trying to have a baby.

"Well that's okay, we have plenty of fun trying," Christian comments making me laugh. "You coming to the game today?"

I nod, "Yeah, I've got nowhere else to be. No one wants to talk to me anymore for being an Olympic Superstar or whatever the hell I'm being hailed as now."

"God If I didn't know you, you'd sound so conceited right there," He calls me out teasingly.

"I know and it's annoying," I reply pushing his arm a little, "but I can't help it that I'm popular."

Christian lets out a laugh at my subtle 'Mean Girls' reference before he pushes me back a little which in turn turns into us both playfully fighting with each other. Laughing as we shove at each other and hit the other's hands away as we get close to each other. I pretend to square up before I kick at his legs playfully and take a fake swing at him before he grabs my arm. He pulls it which pulls me towards him as he pulls it behind his head as he ducks down and picks me up carrying me over his shoulder. "Holy fuck," I say, scream laughing as he carries me out of the bathroom before throwing me off of him onto our bed. Immediately taking his shirt off as I'm off him, "Hold on there mister, I'm not about to let you be late."

"Well since you're not late enough, we gotta keep trying," He comments leaning over the top of me, his god damn chain dangling off his chest. "What if this time is the time that it happens. What if this is the time where we get you pregnant?"

"You're kinda manipulative you know that," I ask teasing as I squint my eyes at him taking my finger and twisting his chain around it pulling him down towards me before popping my head up a little and kissing his nose. "If you're late its completely on you," I practically whisper before planting a small kiss on his lips now.

"Yes ma'am." He replies, low and husky. He kisses me now locking his lips with mine before I trace my tongue along his lip-biting it once before he opens his mouth for me. I slip my tongue in as I lay back further onto the bed and Christian hand makes it to my hair and mine hold his face to mine. I love this man so damn much.

Christian slips his hands to the hemline of my shirt and pulls it over my head leaving my bare chest exposed to him while his hand dips into my underwear his mouth connecting with my collarbone quickly. Sucking gently as his fingers work wonders down below. I run my fingers through the back of his hair while he comes back up pulling on my underwear until I kick them off of my and he does the same with his. Pulling my legs up around him he positions himself into me and I watch how his face twitches slightly as he feels all of me, he's been a very happy camper since we stopped having to use condoms again. I can't lie I have to agree that it's a lot better not having to worry about them or the chance of getting pregnant now either since that's what the end goal is.

I dig my nails down his back as I moan out as he hits that perfect spot. I'll never get over how incredible this man is at seemingly everything. He continues thrusting into me the same way as I can't contain my moans of sheer pleasure while he tugs on my hair pulling it back before connecting his lips to my neck and sucking and biting it gently.

I finish before Christian and I'm completely overwhelmed by his movements as he continues on practically screaming out his name while my nails dig even harder into his back and I pull even harder on his hair completely losing myself over him. Soon after Christian finishes in me for seemingly the thousandth time since I've gotten back now. Given I'm supposed to get my period, I really doubt that this was the time that it worked. Of course this wouldn't be that easy.

Christian rides his out while resting on top of me before finally pulling out and falling onto the bed next to me both of us breathless following our actions. My legs are a little shaky from finally being able to relax and having a pretty fucking incredible orgasm. Christian checks his phone before getting up and getting a pair of briefs on before grabbing his shirt back up off the floor letting me see his back for the first time. The bright red scratches covering most of it making what we've just done abundantly obvious.

"Sorry," I say a little sheepishly, "I should tone that down a little shouldn't I?"

"What?" Christian asks confused.

"Your back," I reply laughing a little that he seemingly doesn't even notice, "It's just a little scratched up."

"Just a little?" He asks raising an eyebrow before heading into the bathroom and laughing as he gets a glimpse of it, "Oh yeah, so little." He calls out sarcastically making me turn red as he comes back out smiling as he shakes his head, "Alright wolverine."

"I said sorry?" I reply laughing more asking than anything.

"I don't mind it," Christian says sitting back on the bed smiling before kissing me once more, "Guys might give me some shit, but it's fine. Kinda hot to be completely honest."

"Well okay then," I respond with a small smile sitting up in our bed, "I don't think that was the time that it worked though since I'm supposed to be getting my period. Like two weeks from now is probably about the time frame where we can start having realistic expectations of something maybe happening."

Christian laughs and shakes his head slightly, "JJ, I know that, remember I'm keeping track too?" I laugh a little at how matter of fact he sounds, "It'll happen when it's supposed to."

I just nod in agreement before puckering my lips for him again. Letting out a small chuckle he leans back down again and gives me another small kiss. "I love you," I tell him as he pulls away and our eyes meet again.

"I love you too, and those beautiful hazel eyes." I look down biting my lip as I smile, god this fucking man, what the hell did I do to deserve him? I look back up at him and shake my head a little still smiling, "Are you driving yourself to the game, or do you wanna come with me? If you wanna come with me you gotta get going pretty quick here."

"I'll just drive myself, I should probably shower."

"Alright, then I'm gonna finish getting dressed and head out," I nod as I watch him stand back up and actually slip his shirt on now before grabbing a pair of sweats and slipping them on. He grabs his phone again and checks the time before shoving it in his pocket. "Yeah, I've really got to go now, I'll see you later. I love you," He leans down and kisses me again before standing back up.

"I love you too," I tell him as he turns to head out. I watch as he starts walking away getting to the doorway before I call out"Hey!" after him getting him to turn around in our doorway, "Don't suck."

Christian gives me a big smile as he nods, "That's the goal."