Me Love You So Much.

Jailyn~
July 8th, 2032

"JJ," Christian says whispering almost as he plants a small kiss on my neck, "You must've been exhausted you never sleep through your alarms." I just nod a little stretching slightly still not wanting to get up feeling like I didn't even get any sleep last night. "What time do you have to be at the field again today?" I shrug a little pulling my leg up a little as I roll more onto my stomach snuggling into my pillow even more. Christian lets out a small chuckle as he rubs my side a little and down my hip, "You're the breadwinner of this relationship now, you can't stay in bed all day." 

That one gets me a little bit and I can't help but smile a little before opening my eyes for the first time this morning, "What time is it?"

"Little after nine," He replies as I nod, "You feeling okay?" I just nod again stretching once more just really not feeling like getting up at all right now. "Are you sure?" 

"I'm fine," I tell him a little snippy. "Sorry," I mumble before our door is pushed open and in walks Ryker. I guess that's probably a good thing.

"Gramma say me come get you!" He tells us excitedly jumping a little with his smile just like his daddy's making me smile for the first time this morning. 

"Come here buddy," I say sitting up finally myself and holding my arms out to help him up on our bed in our Oklahoma City apartment. Once he's up on my lap I ask, "How'd you sleep, buddy?" 

Ryker scrunches his face a little making his angry face as he makes sure I know, "Me not buddy me, Ryker!" 

I scrunch my face back at him copying his little pouty angry face, "O-kay! How'd you sleep Ryk?"

"Good!" He almost yells throwing one of his hands up in the air as he bounces a little saying the word. The amount of energy this kid constantly has is insane. "Me had dream and you were in it and dadda and gamma and dinosaurs and and and it was so scary!" 

"Oh my goodness," I tell him, "That does sound scary? It was just a dream though right?" 

"Yeah it was just dream," Ryk repeats with a big smile before he flings himself forward and hugs me making me laugh a little as Christian just smiles as he watches next to us,  "Me love you so much momma." 

"Awe," I say hugging him back tightly, "Me love you so much Ryk." 

"Hey what about daddy?" Christian asks tickling Ryker a little bit. 

Ryker looks at him with the same face he gave me when I called him buddy, "Well," He says tipping his head to the side before holding up his hand and pinching a little space between his fingers, "Me love you dis much." I can't help but laugh as Christian shakes his head smiling a little.

"Alright dude, I'll keep that in mind," He tells Ryk. "I love you so much still even if you only love me this much," Christian holds up his hand and pinches the same amount of air between his fingers. "Hey, why don't you go by grandma for a while so momma and dadda can talk for a little bit and we can get ready to go to mommas game?" 

"Okay," Ryker says standing up before walking to the side and just jumping off the bed I can't help but flinch watching my two and a half-year-old being a complete boy and not caring an ounce about getting hurt even if the jump doesn't phase him as he all but books it out of the room. 

"That kid I swear," I tell Christian shaking my head. "What'd you wanna talk about?" 

"Nothing," he says chuckling a little, "I just know that usually gets him out for a little bit. I gotta say I've got some hurt feelings about only being loved this much though."