Birthday Sex.

(Video has nothing to do with the update just my response to you guys lmao)(I set my alarm for 8 cause that's when I've been updating and like I was too focused on tiktoks/getting ready that I forgot lmfao but here it is 😂😂)

Jailyn~

I don't know that I've stopped crying since we found out I was pregnant. It's been hours now and Christian and I have been practically glued together and very emotional about the whole thing, randomly just hugging the other or in my case randomly crying in excitement and relief that it finally happened. This is insane, this just doesn't even feel real. Like I'm pregnant. Christian and I are having a baby. After almost six months of trying, we're actually here. I'm actually pregnant. Almost ten years after I literally told Kristen that Christian was going to be my baby daddy one day the day Christian and I met. This is crazy.

Coming into our living room I see Christian just hanging out on the couch scrolling on his phone as SportsCenter plays on the T.V. I pull the sleeves of my sweatshirt over my hands before I put my leg over him signaling he should move his arm because I'm planning on sitting. I sit on his lap my legs on either side of him and wrap my arms around his neck as he puts his phone down and rests his hands on my butt, "Hey beautiful."

"Hey," I reply smiling at my incredible husband before I lean down and kiss him gently, "I," I kiss him again, "love," and once more, "You," before one final time as he smiles back at me making me all but melt over how much I love it. We're going to have a kid. Me and him, we're gonna have a baby. Tomorrow I can worry about everything that I have to in regards to my season and all my deals. Today, today is just for us.

"I love you," Christian says looking up at me, "God you're going to be the best mom."

"Well," I reply leaning back down into him, "I've got the best guy in the world as my baby daddy."

Christian laughs loudly at me calling him my baby daddy for the first time for real. "We should probably cancel that appointment for next week huh?"

"Hmm," I hum slightly a small smile remaining on my face, "We can worry about that tomorrow. Let's save the rest of today for us."

Christian grins pulling me down further into him hugging me to him. "I think we can manage that," He says quietly almost whispering in my ear as he hugs me, there is absolutely nowhere in this world that I'd rather be than right here in his arms. My own happy place. "We're having a kid, like that's crazy."

I nod laughing. "A little Yeli running around," shaking my head a little, "I can't even imagine what he's gonna be like."

"He?"

I just shrug, "I mean, I don't know obviously, but every boy in my family has been an accident. We like gave up on trying and now I'm pregnant so it's my educated guess."

"Well then I'm taking the girl stance," Christian comments with a little smirk, "A little JJ bouncing around, rocking your braids."

I chuckle a little shaking my head, "Nah, a little you running around with that god damn smile that's so freaking contagious." He grins at me making me laugh as I smile right back, "Yeah that one!" Christian shakes his head laughing with me now, "I still want a boy so I can hold onto all of my records but he can break yours."

The loud laugh from Christian makes me giggle even more before he replies, "All the more reason for me to want a girl."

We both just laugh together over our silly reasoning for wanting one gender over the other. I know neither of us really thinks it matters either way, "Just as long as they're healthy and happy, whatever they are is more than okay with me."