Only For You.

Jailyn~

"Carly: Fuck you for getting me to unblock him xD" I laugh a little reading the text just sending a few question marks back not sure what she's trying to say. "Carly: I got over was talking shit obviously, grabbed my shit and then one thing led to another and we were hooking up." 

"Oh. my. god." Is all I send back with the laughing emoji. She fucking didn't, actually, it's not that far out of the realm of possibilities. She never like hated him after the break up she was just annoyed that he didn't just up and dump her. She did say that he was pretty good at that aspect of things. 

"Carly: Honestly, lowkey worth it, definitely not getting back with him though obviously. Solid like 8/10 night though." 

"You're disgusting," I reply as I laugh continuing to message her, "So y'all are okay enough though and I don't need to beef with Beli or something for real? Did you actually leave shit?"

"Carly: Yeah I did, just some clothes and toiletries and shit. No, you don't need to beef with Beli we're cool we know where we stand and it's all good. I promise not to sleep with him again." I snort laughing at the comment.

"Girl, if it was good and y'all are both down who cares," I reply adding the laughing emoji once again.

"Carly: Me, by not wanting to be the Meghan of the situation."

"Fair,  I'm glad it wasn't like an issue though."

"Carly: Me too, I gotta go I'll talk to you later, keep that ass of yours in Olympic shape for me we gotta hold onto our title!"

"Always for you ;)" I laugh as I respond before shoving my phone in my hoodie pocket standing up from Christian and my couch stretching slightly. I toss one of my braids over my shoulder and head upstairs to change to head out to Miller Park for Christians game. 

"I think I want to start trying for a baby after I get home from the Olympics next year," I comment laying on Christians chest just thinking out loud. We're watching some random movie that was on while getting ready for bed just hanging out with each other. 

"Okay," Christian says with a small chuckle, "What brought that thought on?"

I shrug against him a little, "I don't know, it just seems like the right time. If I get pregnant then I'll take that whole season off and if everything works out I'll have the baby by the end of your season. Then if you're still not thinking of signing an extension it'll be your last season and I can take the year after that off and see where we're at and if I want to go back." 

"There is no chance in hell you're not going to want to go back," Christian replies laughing, "And I've got absolutely no problem with that. I'll gladly follow you around the world being a Softball Husband almost sounds more fun than a Baseball Wife does." I laugh a little over his almost excitement about it. "And I've got no plan to sign an extension, or with anyone else for that matter. I miss you way too damn much in season to do that when I realistically have maybe five decent years left."

"Okay I don't know that it's only five years," I respond chuckling, "I guess we'll just have to see how it all pans out when we get to the even trying stage." 

"What put you on the baby train again?" Christian asks.

"Just been thinking about it," I say, "And Tyler said that Dylan and him are working through the adoption process. That I guess kinda put a few more gears into motion, the whole idea is still incredibly scary. I think I'm ready though to take that next step though."