C+C

Jailyn~

"Cody Bellinger: Hey, hook me up with your girl Carly's number?" Reads the first text I actually care about receiving since we've gotten back to where there's service for the first time in over two weeks now. I laugh and turn my phone to Christian so he can read the message. 

"You should," Christian says chuckling at the message, "Knowing enough of the both of them I think they'd be kinda fun." 

I laugh a little, "I mean I do see it. I'll hit her up first though to see where she's at. The last I heard I think she had something going on with some dude she met at a party. From my understanding though they were just hooking up though and she was vibing with him." 

Christian chuckles a little holding my hand as we make our way out of the terminal at Heathrow Airport in London. "You expecting it to pan out like us?" Christian asks making me laugh some more. 

"Nah, Carly wouldn't, I can see that happening with Maddy and Chase, but not Carly. I'm not sure if Carly would go for it though with Cody, I don't know if she'd be able to deal with the whole not seeing each other for months at a time."

"Doesn't hurt to ask if she's interested," Christian says shrugging a little as we get to our next gate. "Worst she can say is no."

"You're right," I say before backing screenshotting Cody's message and sending it to Carly. 

"Am I sending your number?" I ask in a text after the picture, "Christian thinks y'all would be cute." 

Almost as soon as I hit send the three little dots pop up showing she's typing. "Carly: LMAO, I don't care you can give it to him. We talked a little at your wedding but never again after that. Why tf didn't he just slide in my DMs?" 

I send the shrugging emoji back laughing as I type out, "I can ask him." I back out of my messages with Carly and send Cody a text back asking. Christian just watches over my shoulder chuckling over it.

"Cody Bellinger: i DID lmao, she doesn't follow me back so it probably just got lost in her requests. So like, can I get that number?" 

"Cody Bellinger: Why tf did it take you so long to answer?? I texted you like a week ago. Your husband too."

Christian scoffs a little shaking his head a small smile on his face. "I haven't even turned my phone back on yet," He says chuckling as he grabs his phone out of one of his carry on pockets that's now sitting by our feet while we wait for our flight. He holds the button down a minute before pulling out his charger and plugging it in. 

"Bro we've been on an island off the coast of Africa the last two weeks, neither of us has had any service. Thought it was public knowledge we were finally taking our honeymoon lmao."

Almost as soon as the message says delieverd my face time goes off and Cody's name is on the screen I shake my head a little and lean closer to Christian as it connects. "Alright, when were we getting a mini Yeli?" 

Christian lets out a loud laugh while I shake my head, "Probably not until I retire now before a mini is a real thought." 

"I hope y'all have a girl so someone has a shred of hope at breaking any of Jai's records." 

"Not even on the table right now Beli," I say quickly shaking my head still, "What's up what's with the call?" 

"Where are you guys at?" He asks, "Obviously not back home?" 

"Heathrow, we've got a two-hour layover," Christian adds, "You digging Carly huh?" 

Cody shrugs a little, "I mean, girls gorgeous and pretty damn talented."