Cantelope.

Jailyn~

"32 Weeks, Baby Yeli is a Cantelope right now and making momma nervous with all your Braxton Hicks contractions." I write out on our board now looking at the ten pictures hung up above it. I was so tiny then, now it's pretty obvious that I'm pregnant even if we hadn't announced it. Only eight more weeks left of the little dude pushing around all my insides. "Hey Christian?" I call up the stairs, "You almost ready? I don't want to miss our flight, as soon as I land I've got a car ready to take me to Portland."

"I'm coming, I'm coming," He says speeding down the steps. Kissing me on the head as he passes and grabs the camera, "Hey why don't you go pose for the picture, we don't want to miss our flight."

I scoff a little rolling my eyes as I walk over to stand next to the board, "Asshole," I mumble.

"What was that?" Christian as with a little smirk, "Say it louder I didn't quite catch that."

"Asshole," I say looking directly at him and sticking out my tongue.

"Ohhh," Christian says laughing as I grin at him and hold my bump while he snaps the picture. "Any more Braxton Hicks?"

"Not today no, but there's still plenty of time for him to make me uncomfortable," I tell Christian rubbing my now obvious bump. "Daddy's not the only asshole huh?" I say laughing a little.

"Our kid is gonna come out cursing like a sailor," Christian says playfully, "Anything else you need to do before we get going?"

"I think I'm okay, not like Adidas hasn't been catering to almost anything I need. I've been their cash cow ever since I started designing for them. I'm basically a marketing dream."

"Oh I see," Christian says laughing rubbing my arms after hanging the picture up, "I can't even argue there, you don't have scandals, you're a media darling, you're insanely talented, and you've got almost a marketing degree. If I owned a business and had access to you I'd do anything to keep you happy too."

"See you wouldn't have to," I tell him, "You make me the happiest woman in the world by just being my husband."

"Woah," I say losing my balance slightly as a little Braxton hits, "Alright let's take a minute." Almost immediately as I've cut the shoot for the moment I've got a swarm of people ready to cater to my every need. They're living for me agreeing to be their model for their maternity line they're launching. It's a little weird doing a whole shoot right now as I'm only eight weeks away from actually getting to meet the dude and he's getting bigger I swear by the minute.

I get to my chair and am able to sit down again and I tip my head back, god it's great to be off my feet. I got into my third trimester four weeks ago now and it's been absolutely kicking my ass. It's like the first trimester, but everything is sore, standing for extended periods of time is hard. I have to pee more than ever and ever so often the kid likes to kick my ribs. I just want him out now not eight more weeks of this.

I take a few pieces of fruit from the tray before checking in on Christians game on my phone. They're in the bottom of the first now with no score in Seattle. One of the reasons why we were ready to jump on this shoot seeing as we're only about three hours away from each other. God forbid there are real issues but should something come up now that we're not too far away from showtime, it's nice that we're relatively close.

Rubbing my bump gently I feel him adjusting in his place kicking me all the while. I suck in a quick breath as a shooting pain ripples through my ribcage. "Holy shit," I say holding my side after a particularly hard jab at my ribs from the kid. Blowing a breath out of my lips as I sit forward trying to get it to stop hurting. This one is fucking brutal oh my god. Clenching my eyes shut as I wince in the pain holding my breath hoping that'll make it go away.