Thank you, I love you.

Yours Truly~

Thank you, thank you, thank you. From the bottom of my heart thank you guys so fucking much for making Jailyn and Christians story so fun and easy to continue writing and giving me a reason to stay up with it and not just get bored and let it get swept under the rug. I may have cried posting the last chapter. I hope you guys have enjoyed this story that I've created for you and I appreciate you all so damn much for getting to this point. It's been a hell of a journey for sure but I'm very thankful for each and every one of you even if you were just a ghost reader and didn't leave a vote or a comment ever. Thank you to every single one of you who's left a comment, who's voted for any chapter let alone every chapter. It truly means the world to me and has made this story so fun to write and keep up with because I know that you guys were enjoying it and I knew I was going to be able to talk to you guys and interact with you. It's bittersweet being at the end here but I do plan on continuing to write more in the future. Thank you, I love you, and I'll be back soon ;) 

Out of curiosity, would you guys like me to write more Yeli fics, or just general fiction books? I've got ideas, and they would work either way for me and they both started as Yeli fic Ideas just because of this story. Let me know and I'll see what I can get going for you guys, especially if you guys would actually read my stuff that's not Christian and Jailyn.  Thank you guys again for everything and for making this story (in my opinion) a success. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you, Thank you.