Beyond Tonight.

Jailyn~

Twisting the fresh curl to help it keep its shape I set the straightener down on the counter once more as I add another layer of hairspray into my hair. I run my fingers through it loosely making sure everything looks good before adding another layer of lip gloss on my lips. Christian will like this one, it's Fenty which tastes like sweet-tarts almost. Damn, I'm almost out I'll need to grab another tube.

Pulling the plug out of the wall for the straightener I flip the switch turning the light off as I head out of the bathroom to our closet. I pull the red satin dress with organza poofy sleeves out and lay it on the small island in our massive malibu closet. So freaking extra even if it comes in handy. I slip out of my robe and toss it to our hamper before taking the dress off the hanger and unzipping the back I hold it low so I can step into it pulling it up over my hips and slipping my arms into the sleeves. I reach around and attempt to zip it very quickly realizing it's not as easy to get into it as it once was.

Sighing slightly I grab a pair of my Louboutins and head downstairs again where Christian has been waiting with Ryker while I got ready. "Babe, can you help zip me up?" I ask, "I can't get it anymore and I think it's technically too small."

"Mama!" Ryker calls out incredibly happily, "Mama, mama!" his massive smile as he does his little baby waddle over to me as he reaches up to me. Nine months old today and he's already walking a little on his own and knows that Christian and I respond to mama and dada respectively. He's such a little ham too especially for me. My little mama's boy.

"Such a mamas boy," Christian says having me turn for him after I pick our son up and start sucking in what I can to help Christian get my dress zipped. I really gotta get back into the gym actively because I have way too many clothes just to buy a new wardrobe in another size.

"So are you," I comment back laughing a little as I push some of Ryker's hair out of his face. "My little baby needs a haircut huh? Or should we let it grow like dada?" Ryker wiggles a little as I say dada, "Dada? Where's dada?" I feel Christian get the zipper up as Ryk reaches his little hand over my shoulder and holds his hand out open and closing his fist grabbing at the air towards Christian. "Yeah!" I tell him excitedly, "There's dada!"

Christian holds out his finger and Ryker grabs it and Christian shakes his finger making Ryker laugh as his little arm shakes with it as it hits my shoulder a few times. They're so freaking perfect. Christian pats my butt once making me roll my eyes as he holds his hands out to Ryk who all but dives off of me into Christians arms. Kid is definitely going to be just like his dad, I'm calling it now.

I bend over and slip my shoes on and take a few steps in them, "We need to make a pit stop for me to get new shoes, none of my heels fit anymore."

"Seriously?"

I nod a little and slip off the pumps, "Yeah, Ryk made my feet go up a shoe size and I haven't worn any heels since he came into the picture."

"Yeah we can stop," Christian replies, "Drop him off at moms, and then I'm guessing you wanna hit up the Louboutin store in West Hollywood right?"

"Yes please," I reply with a big smile.

"No need to try and ham it up I was already fine taking you," Christian tells me laughing a little, "Now I really know where he gets that from."

"Damn right, my little man knows how to get what he wants," I reply taking Ryker back as he babbles loudly to me, "Oh yeah, ah ba da ba wa I know buddy, you excited to go by grandma? Yea, go by nana?" Rykers eyes light up as he waves his arms wiggling his whole body excitedly, "Nana? Go to nanas house?"