14

"Left you multiple missed calls
And to my message you reply
"Why'd you only call me when you're high?""

- Arctic Monkeys

_______________________________________

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Eyes landed on the large wooden clock located on the living room wall. It was the only sound filling the quiet house as it's large hands struck 9AM, signalling the start of training.

Myunghee sighed before looking down at her empty mug that was once filled with hot chocolate.

The drink that you and her would always drink when things got tough.

She only hoped that wherever you were, that you two were drink the same hot beverage.

"...Myunghee?" The dazed woman looked from where she sat on the fancy couch and saw that Jaeho had entered the living room.

"Hm? Oh, morning Jaeho... time to train the others already?" She asked before standing up and placing her cup on the tea table.

"Well, yeah but... are you okay to train?" He asked hesitantly, knowing fully well that the Eros trainer was not in the right head space.

"...it doesn't matter if I'm okay or not... we need the boys to get stronger to save Yoongi and Y/N..." averting her eyes, she began making her way towards the hallway where she would soon go up the stairs and wake everyone up.

The Athena trainer's eyes trailed the distraught girl, never seeing her so down when she would usually be her loud, bright and annoyed self.

Upon their first meeting, Jaeho knew that the he and the girl wouldn't get along. Their personalities clashed and not to mention being trainers from different companies will mean that there was a little competition.

The male can name her different things, some words not suited for work but there was one word that she wasn't.

A quitter.

A word that Jaeho was very familiar with.

If he found the job too hard or too scary, he would either run off or random shape shift in fear.

Jaeho was envious of the woman.

The trainer shook out of his thoughts before running after her up the stairs where she was already slamming doors open.

"Jimin! Get up!"

"I'm dressed and ready to go!"

"Jin, wake your beautiful ass up!"

"Urgh, who's idea was it to invite that woman here?"

"Namjoon-"

"Already up!"

"Jungkook! If you're in bed-"

"Just *yawn* five more minutes..."

"Hoseok!- why is the door jammed?!" Myunghee used her other hand as well to try and yank the door open.

"How lucky of him..." Taehyung mumbled as he exited his room, which was next door, with bed head and still in his pyjamas.

"Ugh, Jaeho come over here" confused, the trainer who stood at the other end of the hallway tried to think of a reason as to why she was calling him over until he remembered that he was a man and could definitely have a better chance at opening the door than the female trainer.

He strutted over, almost arrogantly with the way he grinned from ear to ear, making Myunghee look at him in disgust.

"The man, has arriv-OW!" suddenly, Jaeho felt a stinging sensation on his foot and before he knew it, he had shape shifted in to a banana peel.

Myunghee sighed, her plan did not work.

"Of course you didn't transform in to a crowbar... whatever, Hoseok! Wake yourself up!" And with that, she stormed off and headed towards the training grounds located outside.

The door to the lucky hero's room finally opened up, revealing a tired Hoseok who looked to have just woken up.

"What's with all the ruckus?" Deciding to step out, the Protector lifted his leg forward, not knowing that there was a Jaeho banana peel beneath his foot.

Just as he was about to step on it, Jungkook ran out of his room in a panic before whipping his head in the bath room's direction.

"Taehyung! You better not be taking a shower before me!" The copy hero wasted no time in running past the lucky hero and unfortunately for him, didn't notice the banana peel on the tiled floor.

"Wooooaaaaahh! Tae! Watch out!" The poor blue haired male had only reached the entrance of the bath room but was already shoved inside by the brunette, making them both tumble in to the bath tub and groan out in pain.

Hoseok winced at the sight, almost feeling their pain through his eyes before walking off to the bathroom located downstairs.

_______________________________________

A/n: just thought we needed a little comedy with all of this drama 😭