45

"I hate that I get insecure
That makes me sick"

- Spencer Sutherland

_______________________________________

You kept slapping your cheeks for every step you took down the stairs as you tried to wake up from the 'dream'.

However, every single slap hurt.

You were definitely not dreaming.

"...what do I do?" You whispered, unsure of what to do with all the boys who confessed their feelings to you.

This year wasn't supposed to be so drama filled, but here you were, in the centre of all of it.

But you didn't know what to about it.

It was against the law for heroes to pursue in romance, especially with another hero.

You didn't want to ruin yours or the boys careers, this was afterall supposed to be professional.

Sighing for the nth time, you decided to clear your head by going down the rest of the stairs and finally find out the so called 'secret'.

"It better not be another jump scare-"

"SURPRISE!" as soon as you stepped foot in to the dining room, balloons, party streamers and all your fellow heroes and trainers were there.

Jumping in surprise, your poor heart couldn't see it coming but that didn't stop the smile from growing on your face.

"Wha-...what is all this?"

"It's a welcome back party, duh!" Jungkook exclaimed while running over and placing the party hat over your head. You looked over at your best friend in disbelief, now seeing why she was being so secretive.

"We asked the maids and butlers to take the rest of the night off so we can prepare all of this ourselves" Jin explained while leaning against the table filled with food.

"I blew all of these balloons! On my own!" Jaeho complained from the back while sitting on a chair, tired from foing all of the balloons.

"I planned all of this of course..." Namjoon boasted out, proud that his Athena ways hadn't failed him.

"Not without my help" Yoongi corrected from his chair beside the Athena trainer.

"We even made this cake!" Jimin chirped as he revealed the large cake behind him on the head of the table.

"Woah... you guys made this?!" And just like that, everyone avoided eye contact with you as they stayed quiet.

"I'm afraid none of these guys know how to bake" a woman spoke up after leaving the kitchen and entering the busy dining room.

You didn't personally know her but you recognised her as the retired hero, Miss Danger.

"M-Miss Danger?! Wha- why is she here?! Is this real?!" Covering your mouth in shock, the others laughed at your expression before Hosoek spoke up.

"It's a story for another time- why don't we cut the cake!" Everyone cheered and that's when you realised that one of the heroes had yet to utter a word as he stood silently by the table near the back.

"Tae! Pass the knife for Y/N to cut the cake!" Jungkook requested, making the blue haired hero return back to reality.

"It's right next to you" Jimin stated while pointing at the large knife beside him.

The ex-villain looked down at the metal object and proceeded to lift it up before looking over at Jimin.

You instantly saw the nervous expression as he clenched the knife tightly.

"...V, the knife..." Jimin reminded him softly, getting worried that the other was acting strangely.

The blue haired hero looked around at everyone who stared at him with caution and he instantly felt little under their gazes.

He didn't want to do it...

...but he had to.

"...I'm sorry" and with that, the blue haired hero jabbed the knife with great force in to his victim's stomach.

Jimin looked down to see blood dripping down as he choked on air.

"JIMIN!"

_______________________________________

A/n: to be continued 🤷🏻‍♀️

Guys, Plz don't fry me😭