51

"Middle finger to the sky
They don't know 'bout you and I"

- Maia Wright

_______________________________________

---------------------2 weeks ago------------------

Heartless eyes glared at the path before them.

The owner was just as lifeless as she walked down the darkly lit streets of Seoul with no real destination in mind.

She wished that she could walk forever and never stop to realise her troubles that haunted her every single minute of the day.

Hyori was going through it all by herself.

When usually, she would have Taemin by her side to talk to.

The ex-Protector had already went through the stages of mourning; denial, anger, bargaining and depression. Which had meant that she had yet to go through the last stage.

Acceptance.

She refused to let the idea of Taemin being gone get to her. There was no way she could live on without the love of her life.

Hyori gave up trying to make herself look good in public when she would need to leave her apartment for necessities.

Why would she need to care for what others' thought about her now?

There was only one person she wanted to see. To hear. To touch.

But they took him away.

They took him away from his family.

From his friends.

From his country.

From her.

The zombie-like woman stopped in her tracks when a large crowd formed around the display of a TV store with their eyes glued to the screens. Hyori glanced over to see a very familiar face on the screen.

"Last but certainly not least, a Nightingale worker who has stepped up to the plate to help save her country with her beautiful melodies! She is no pied piper but she is Y/N L/N!" The crowd on the screen cheered as well as the one on the street right in front of Hyori.

The seducer was angered beyond belief. She couldn't believe that you were replacing Taemin so quickly and you were happy about it.

While she and the others were mourning for the healer, here you were celebrating becoming a Protector.

Hyori gripped on her red hand bag painfully tight as she watched the TV screens display your cheerful face.

Why was she suffering?
Why was she being forgotten?
Why was she the only one who saw you as an annoying girl who ruined her life?

If you didn't become friends with them- friends with Taemin, he wouldn't have died on that day.

Taemin... would have been alive... if it weren't for Y/N!

Swivelling on her heel, she quickly made her way towards back to her house as she planned to ruin your life too.

_______________________________________

A/n: Hyori wait- think about this!