62

"Got this mission from above like the witches I be brewing"

- RYYZN

_______________________________________

---------------------7 years ago-------------------

"But father- let me prove myself to you! If I bring home a trophy of my achievements, then please let me pursue my dream!" A sixteen year old boy strained out, making sure that his heart and soul was evident with every word.

The middle aged man sighed as he sat in his office desk within the Hero Council Headquarters.

He had brought his son along in order to hopefully persuade him to like the idea of training to be the next president but, all that hope had flown out the window when Mr

He had brought his son along in order to hopefully persuade him to like the idea of training to be the next president but, all that hope had flown out the window when Mr. Park had realised that his son only cared to dance.

"Jimin... I would really like you to have a substantial job such as this one when you're older and not go in to arts. You can always dance as a hobby" Jimin puffed his cheeks in frustration once he heard the same old response.

"Father, all I ask for is a chance to show you that I am capable of being successful and achieving my dream" he pleaded while taking a step forward.

Mr. Park looked at his son with a stern look while the younger stuck his bottom lip out slightly and showing his puppy dog eyes.

After a while, the President sighed before returning back to typing away on his computer.

"...Alright, I will think about it" almost instantly, Jimin's expression brightened and he couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"Thank you! I promise, you won't regret it!" Before he could leave the office and find Kangjoon and James to tell them the good news, the office door opened up to reveal none other than the father of those two.

"Sorry, am I disrupting your conversation?" Mr. Seo asked after opening the door and entering.

"Not at all, Jimin was about to leave" Mr. Park chuckled once he noticed how excited his son was to tell his friends.

The mentioned boy nodded his head vigorously.

"I was just on my way out, Mr. Seo! By any chance, do you know where Kang-"

"They are in the library studying. Now run along" Mr. Seo wasted no time in dismissing the fifteen year old, wanting to discuss important matters with Mr. Park quickly.

"Thank you! Goodbye Mr. Seo! I will see you later Father!" And off he dashed towards the library after closing the door behind him.

Adrenaline was flowing through Jimin's veins and he couldn't stop the smile from growing- it had even started to hurt at one point but he didn't care.