52

"Took those sticks and stones
Showed 'em I could build a house"

- Katy Perry

_______________________________________

"Hyori?!"

"Don't say my name" the ex-Protector warned while taking the gun off safety mode. It was evident that the gun was aimed at you, but why was it aimed at you?

"...put the gun down, Hyori" Taehyung spoke this time while slowly moving in front of you.

In an instant, the woman aimed her gun towards the blue haired hero while she glared at him with her craze filled eyes.

"I love you!" And just like that, Taehyung was under her spell as he stood frozen with lovey dovey eyes at the short haired woman.

Looking at the male in front of you in shock, you tried to shake him out of it.

"Tae! Snap out of it! She's using her powers on you!" However, it was futile. Her powers only worked on those who weren't already in love and she could take them off the spell by kissing them.

Taehyung was going to be under her control.

"My wittle Hyori is so cute!" He chirped while biting his lip in embarrassment.

He was about to run over to her until she spoke up once more.

"Stay right there you useless idiot"

"Anything for you, Hyori~" the ex-villain did as he was told as he watched the seducer aim her gun towards you once more before firing it at you and the silencer muffled the noise.

With widened eyes, you quickly dodged and made sure to push Taehyung out of the way as well in hopes that he wouldn't get harmed while in his love spell state.

"Stay still- Hey!" Hyori was ridden of her weapon by a moving branch as it grasped on to the gun and threw it far away in to the forest. She clicked her tongue at this before proceeding to sprint towards you with a full intent of being a threat to you.

Just as she was about to swing her leg down after somersaulting in the air, you rolled over on the dirt ground before flipping back up in to fighting stance and prepared for her next course of action.

"Hyori! What are you doing?!"

"Shut up!" You watched as she grab the dirt with her hands and threw it in your direction, making you close your eyes to shield away from the small sharp particles coming your way.

However, within that second, the seducer wasted no time in swinging her leg towards yours and forcing you to fall on your side.

"Gah!" Your ribs still ached from before but that didn't stop you as you instantly grabbed her leg and twisted it so that she was restrained.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" She yelped in pain while you held her tighter.

You didn't notice it before but you felt a sense of accomplishment from fighting Hyori.

All the years of being tormented by her because of her delusional mind had made you keep in the urge to battle her like this and showing her what you were made of.

"Explain, Hyori!"

"I don't have to explain anything to a murderer like you!" And just like that she flipped her body so that she was laying on her back and with her free leg kicked you off of her.

The sudden action made you stumble back but thankfully you kept your balance and didn't fall while she stood up.

"Murderer? What are you talking about?!"

"It's all your fault!" She yelled before using her fists against you.

Knowing that she was very good in Judo and Taekwondo, it had meant that she had the advantage. But she was blinded by anger and thus, her movements were very sluggish.

You were able to block her punches just fine but the force she was putting in was shocking. It must have been her pent up anger from all this time.

"If you didn't meet Taemin!" She grabbed your arm and twisted it before hearing your squeal of pain. Letting your body move on it's own, you managed to make your arm turn in to it's original place before swinging your leg at her head but unfortunately for you she had dodged with no difficulty.

"I believe in you, Hyori!~" Taehyung yelled from the sidelines as he watched the fight in front of him and bit his lip at the seducer.

"Shut up you fake hero! I bet you helped Y/N kill Taemin!" That's when you frowned at her words, what on earth was she talking about?

"Who's Taemin?!" the woman froze at your words, not believing that you would say such a thing.

"...HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" That's when it became nasty. She grabbed your hair roughly and pulled you to the side so that you were looking up at her while you hissed in pain.

Gritting your teeth with annoyance, you copied her actions and also pulled on her short hair.

"Hyori! Please stop this! I honestly don't know what you are talking about- who is Taemin?!" You pulled her head downwards while you lifted your knee to make contact with her nose.

The action had resulted to Hyori breaking her nose and stumbling back while groaning in agony and feeling blood trickle down from her nose.

"Hyori! Baby, are you okay?!" Taehyung was about to rush his way over to her until she raised her hands to stop him.

"Get her! She did it!" The concerned look on Taehyung's face quickly changed to a crazed assassin look as he turned his head towards you.

"You hurt...my Hyori!"

Oh no...

_______________________________________

A/n: excuse my Arabic but ما الذي يجري