EPILOGUE: Jin

"Have confidence in your face from the moment you wake up"

- Kim Seokjin
_______________________________________

-------------------10 years later------------------

"Woah..." you breathed out in awe.

The building was nothing like you had ever seen and the setting sun behind it made it even better.

"Come on slow poke!" The older joked as he walked towards the door of your new honeymoon home.

It had been a well since you married and since Jin had to go back to work in Spain in order to help with plantation, he thought he could hit two birds with one stone.

Yes, you were on a spanish island for your honeymoon.

The trees near stretched over to help pick up your luggage and immediately take them to your new room upstairs for you.

It was like you were in paradise.

Still in a daze, your legs took you inside while you took in more of the house.

Thankfully, the air was cool inside and you could remove your hat and sunglasses.

"Jin...this is way over the top" you turned round to get a better look at the interior until you felt a pair of arms encircle your waist and a chin place on your left shoulder.

"Only the best for my wife~" he whispered in to your ear, making your heart race from the closeness.

It was strange, you had been dating Jin for all these years and now that you were officially married, you still got flustered like this.

"What? Can't get used to being called my wife?" He teased while turning you round and taking you towards the kitchen.

"M-Maybe..." you stuttered, looking around for the aircon to make the temperature go down and to hopefully calm your cheeks.

"Here, let's get you a drink, you look hot- and I mean both definitions" he teased while sending his famous wink your way.

Rolling your eyes playfully, you chuckled before heading over to sit in the kitchen island and watched as Jin grabbed two cups of water and placed them on the table.

"What? No ice?" You frowned, wondering if the freezer was even on and if not, turn it on now for later.

"Ask Alexo to put ice in your water" he replied nonchalantly while sitting across from you with a straight face.

"Tch, I'm not falling for that one again" you smirked smugly, knowing how he can be.

"Hm? Suit yourself, Alexo! Ice!" Almost instantly, the table opened up to show a box of ice and that the freezer was located within the bottom of the table. The machine attached to the box of ice scooped some and placed a good amount in Jin's drink before retracting to where it came from, making sure to close the table after it.

"Wait-... no way" this time, the plant manipulator wasn't teasing you.

"Even our bed is voice controlled. They even have this option for newlywed couples that makes their night even bett-"

"J-Jin!" You cut him off, realising what he was referring too.

"What? We're married now~ you said you wanted kids, right?"

"ALEXO, MAKE JIN SHUT UP!" Suddenly, Jin's chair swiveled round before bending back.

"What the-AHHHHH!" The windows leading to the garden opened up and out flew your husband who thankfully landed in the pool.

"Oh my Eros..." you gasped, not knowing that Alexo was this smart.

_______________________________________

A/n: where can I get an Alexo?👀