EPILOGUE: Jungkook

"Don’t do anything you don’t like to do. Just do whatever you want"

- Jeon Jungkook

_______________________________________

---------------------1 year later-------------------

"Jungkook no!"

"Jungkook yes!" He yelled as he ran over towards the eating competition that was also held last year.

It was a week before spring which had meant that the Azalea festival had just begun.

Jungkook had begged you to go with hin since he had felt like he had ruined your time during the festival last year.

Unable to resist his ways of persuasion, you agreed and after going to the fair rides, you were now trying to find somewhere to eat.

But this was not what you had in mind.

"You did this last year! And you won!" You reminded him as he dragged you over to the large tent.

"Exactly! I can't let anyone else take my crown!" His wide grin was enough to tell you that he wasn't joking around.

"Okay, fine! But you better make it quick" you warned while letting him take you inside.

The tent was filled with people and on the stage was a few people who had volunteered to join the competition.

Of course, they had room for one more.

"Last call for competitors!"

"Me! I want to participate!" Everyone looked over to see the familiar Zeus Protector and immediately sighed in exasperation. Sure, everyone knew him since he was a hero but, they also knew him as the the troublesome hero.

"...fine! Get up here... hey, next time, make sure there's a ban on this guy" the host told off one other staff member who bowed apologetically.

"I'll be back with the trophy and I'll buy you churros, I promise!" He gleamed before kissing your cheek and running off.

You rolled your eyes at the brunette but couldn't help the smile that appeared on your face.

"Alright contestants! Ready? Go!"

-----------------20 minutes later----------------

"No way..." Jungkook breathed out while still halfway eating a steak.

"We have a winner!" The crowd cheered as a little with a very messy face stood up and punched the air in victory.

"Daddy! I did it!" The host past the large trophy that was shaped like a steak to the girl and her very muscular father helped her hold it up.

"My daughter won!" Soon, people followed the father and daughter out of the tent as they cheered and notified people of their win.

The tent was emptying itself and you were walking up on the stage towards a shocked Jungkook.

"...I knew this was a bad idea" you sighed out, preparing himself for the worst.

"That's the same girl from the treasure hunt! How can a tiny person like her beat me!?" He wailed, feeling like his whole world coming tumbling down.

Rolling your eyes once more, you tapped his shoulder and made him look up at you.

"How about for every churro you buy me, I'll let you kiss me" you offered. The glint in his eyes instantly showed that his worries were gone as he stood up and bridal style picked you up.

"Woo- Jungkook!"

"You better get your lips ready because I stole Jimin's black card!"

_______________________________________

A/n: cute 😭😭😭

Jimin: hm? Did someone say my name?😃