74

"When you don't know where your place is
And all you see is stranger's faces"

- Danny Olson

_______________________________________

"Alright! Let's take five!" Myunghee called out to the heroes and signalled for them to take a break while she walked off to type on her tablet about their progress.

"Finally! This sun is killing me!" Jungkook exclaimed loudly before laying on the training grounds and allowing himself to rest.

"You know, you can just copy my powers and let the sun energise you?" Jin suggested after remembering that the brunette had copied Namjoon's powers.

"He can also just decrease his body temperature" the ice hero added like it was nothing.

"What?! I can do that?!" Jungkook yelled, making Hoseok laugh at his expression.

That's when everyone looked over to the red haired hero and noticed something very peculiar.

"...how on Athena's earth are you so lucky?" Yoongi breathed out, trying to regain his breath while sitting beside the tired copy hero.

Puzzled, Hoseok looked around him to see what he had meant only to realise that there was a shadow around him and allowing him to not be in the sun.

The other's looked up to see that the sky was the clearest it had ever been. Except for the fact that there was one singular cloud that protected the lucky hero.

"...I am not even surprised anymore" you sighed while also sitting beside Jungkook.

"I would scooch over and let you guys be out of the hot sun but there's not even enough room for one, nevermind the five of you" he boasted before grinning in victory.

"...we need to plan our next attack" Namjoon suddenly said before gaining everyone's attention.

It had came out of no where but you knew he was right.

"Don't you mean our next defence? We can't attack if we still don't know where they are" Yoongi interjected, sighing in defeat as he did so.

He wasn't wrong, you all still had no clue of where they were located, even though some of you had been there already.

The area was abandoned and you knew that it wouldn't have any significance by having a name or any streets. You don't even know if it was still in Korea.

"...no but, I have a feeling that Phantom will attack next week... during the public announcement" Jin explained truthfully, reminding himself of Jimin becoming president next week.

"That would be an opportunity for them attack... I say we make a plan-"
Namjoon was interupted by the copy hero.

"Plan? Tch, why don't we just go and fight? We can take them down easily!" Everyone rolled their eyes at the slow hero.

"How on Eros' earth did they accept a hero like you in to Zeus" Hoseok said in disbelief.

That's when you got an idea.

"Hey! Why don't we just ask Miss Danger if she senses anything wrong? That way, we can get a head start" the others didn't look like they hated the plan, thankfully.

"That's a good idea but we mustn't just rely on Miss Danger, we need to still plan ahead" their leader stated.

You knew that during the announcement, everything would most likely be okay. Since you would be there to help and Miss Danger who would sense any trouble about to arise.

"Guys!" The sound of Jaeho's voice filled the air as everyone turned to see the Athena trainer running down the stairs (tripping over once as he did so but he had managed to get back up and continued his sprint).

"She's born! My baby is born!" Your eyes widened while the others looked puzzled.

"Baby?" Jungkook asked what everyone was thinking. You had already knew that his wife was pregnant many months ago. Time must have been flying by for you to not have remembered.

"We've named her Bora!" Jaeho was jumping in glee, the news of his first daughter being born being the very reason.

Your lips curled up at this.

At a time when things weren't going as good as you'd hoped, there was a little happiness brewing up afterall.

_______________________________________

A/n: congrats Jaeho 🥺🥺👏👏👏👏👏👏 WAIT, JAEHO IS A DAD NOW-