92

"You're always out with the guys
And I don't even know why"

- OSTON
_______________________________________

---------------------3 years ago--------------------

"When was the last time we went on a secret mission?" Felix asked while laying on the training hall floor, bored out of his mind.

"It's been a year but, you do realise why it's been a year, right?" Bangchan, his Janus hero partner, asked knowingly while trying trying to finish his mobile game from where he sat beside the laying Felix.

"Ugh, come on! They told me to go undercover so I did!"

"Dressed as a woman?! You didn't even put on a disguise!" The older huffed in annoyance once he saw that he had lost his game due to being distracted by Felix.

"It was a hero company where women only get hired! what was I supposed to do!" The elemental defended. Before Bangchan could say anything, the doors of their training hall opened to reveal a very stoic woman with a tight bun and in a blue suit. The heroes stayed still upon her arrival and waited for further instructions.

It was the CEO of Janus, Mrs. Bang.

"...Lee Felix" her German accent was thick as she called out to the Janus hero.

The mentioned male widened his eyes in horror, feeling like he was in trouble as he stood up.

"...Here?" Her beady eyes landed on the rose haired male and beckoned him to follow her out.

"...good luck, she's definitely going to fire you- Hey!" Bangchan joked, making Felix kick his phone out of his hand in annoyance before jogging after the CEO.

Please don't fire me, please don't fire me, please don't fire me-

"Felix. I have something very important to inform you" she stated while crossing her arms.

The younger gulped nervously before urging her to carry on.

"What... is it?" Reaching in to her pocket, she took out a piece of paper that had 'confidential' plastered on it and it only worried him.

"Your first mission this year. After you read it, come and find me" and with that, she strutted off as he her heels echoed through the white hallways.

Surprised that he had heard mission instead of fired, he hastily opened the envelope and began reading its contents.

"...woah..." the doors leading back to the hall opened up to reveal a very angry Bangchan with a broke phone in his hand.

"Felix! You owe me a new phone!- oh damn, are you really getting fired?" He noticed the letter and immediately came over to read it.

"It's a mission?"

"Yeah...

...I have to save the President's son"

_______________________________________

A/n: 👏👏👏👏 good luck 🥺