EPILOGUE: Namjoon

"What is your name? Speak yourself!"

- Kim Namjoon

_______________________________________

--------------------5 years later-------------------

"Are you sure about this?" You asked while trying to read the other's emotions.

He had a blank stare as he faced the building in front of him and memories were already filling in.

"...Yeah, I'm absolutely sure" he whispered before looking beside him and at you, smiling warmly to show you that he was okay.

Copying his expression, you reached for his hand and intertwined your fingers with his before squeezing it reassuringly.

"I'll be with you every step of the way" and with that, Namjoon had the confidence to get closer to the building with you by his side.

The sound of snow crunching beneathe you two was all you could hear as you watched the orphanage get closer and closer.

It was the same orphanage that you met Namjoon at, in Ilsan.

Of course, you knew that only after regaining your memories five years ago

You felt almost complete after knowing that Namjoon was the same kid from all those years ago.

Almost.

The feeling of something being not quite right as you fought alongside him for all these years had made you really think about your feelings towards him.

That's when you finally talked to him and confessed your feelings.

If only you could have brought your phone to record everything.

You will never forget his wide grin and loving eyes as he hugged you and spun you around.

Happiness was an understatement. At the time, you didn't realise that he had made it snow because of his emotions taking over his powers.

It was the middle of summer, too.

So now you and Namjoon were in a happy relationship. He was your Ice king and you were his Ice queen.

Thankfully, Jimin had changed some of the hero laws within the country.

Heroes could fall in love, it only meant that their will to save the ones they love will make them even stronger.

Not only that, but heroes could finally have children.

Heroes were allowed time off to go spend some quality time with their children and for those who didn't have family to look after their children for them while they were at work, South Korea created more daycares that were open 24/7.