23

"When the lights go out and we open our eyes,
Out there in the silence, I'll be gone, I'll be gone"

- linkin Park

_______________________________________

"Breathe in!"

"I- ...am!" You choked out while bending over the vanity table. Haru, who was behind you, tried her best to to tighten the white corset around your waist.

It was the next morning, the same day of the attack that Jay had ordered.

For some reason, he had wanted you to come wearing your dress from yesterday along with your mask.

Obviously, you refused to even join them in the attack but then last night you busy thinking of a way to return back to the others. The only way to do that, was to go along with them and obey them without troubles. Until you run off with Yoongi.

Yoongi...

You still had no idea how to persuade the boy to come with you and for him to join the good side again.

"Ow!"

"I said breathe in!" You never wanted to punch someone so badly before and believe me, you wanted to punch quite a few people in your life.

Thankfully, Haru had given up going any tighter with the corset and decided to tie it up.

"This will have to do" breathing out, you immediately regretted it when you felt your chest hurt from the lack of room to breathe.

"Too...tight..." you breathed out with difficulty.

"Oh shut it, just be thankful that I haven't dislocated your ribs" she scowled before walking over to the table where your mask was laying.

She grabbed the black intricate mask from yesterday before trudging over to you with a bored expression.

"Put this on" you looked at her through the dusty mirror with half lidded eyes. Not only where you breathless but you were extremely tired from the lack of sleep last night.

Gulping nervously, you had hoped that by wearing the mask, the heroes wouldn't mistaken you as a villain.

Hesitantly, you grabbed the mask after turning around and proceeded to put it on.

Just as you did, the door that lead to the hallway opened up to reveal a certain raven haired hero- sorry, I mean villain.

Yoongi stood there in awe as you stood in all your glory in the middle of the siblings' room.

It took him a moment to regain himself before clearing his throat awkwardly.

"Ahem... Phantom is requesting everyone to get ready...Y/N, he wants to see you" you looked back at Haru only to see her scoff at you before walking out of the room while mocking Yoongi's words.

Sighing, you watched as Yoongi gestured for you to step through the doorway while avoiding eye contact.

Without wasting any time, you made your way through and watched as the mind controller lead the way to Phantom's office.

This can be my chance... before it's too late, you thought with determination.

"...Yoongi?"

"...hm?" He never turned round to see you.

"...there must be another way to get your message across to the hero council... I know your sister would not want this-" suddenly, the raven haired male whipped round before pinning you against the run down walls, scaring you as you stared back at his dark orbs that were glaring at you.