64

"I can't take it, kiss me with the lips of doubt"

- The Tech Thieves

_______________________________________

"Jhope!"

"On it!"

"Jin! Behind you!"

"Ready Jungkook?"

"Of course!" The training grounds were filled with shouts and many noises as the heroes were in the midst of battle practice.

What they had gathered was that they needed more training as a group and not individually.

Too bad for them, three of their members were injured and another was no longer a hero.

You knew that Yoongi wouldn't let this opportunity go and that he would definitely have a good rest inside.

Taehyung had promised you that he would take it easy and would waste his time by finding answers.

Jimin was probably still stuck inside doing his lessons with Mrs. Chae but you could imagine the saddened expression adorning his face already.

You, on the other hand, were outside along with the rest, not wanting to be cooped up inside like you had been in the enemy's base.

"Namjoon, please be aware of where you use your ice!" Myunghee warned from the sidelines as she typed away on her tablet about the boys' progress.

Both you and Jaeho were sitting on a branch swing made by mother nature who noticed that you were looking for a place to sit.

However, she didn't like that the Athena trainer had joined you and was sitting way too close to you.

"Oof! What the- just let me sit!" Jaeho yelled in discomfort at the mythical being.

The swing would disassemble itself beneath the male so that he would fall right through evertime he tried to sit.

"Pfft, just give up. You need to earn her trust somehow" you chuckled at the fallen trainer.

"Earn her trust?! Then how did you earn her trust?!" Suddenly, you felt something touch your head and soon after, you reached up to feel that there were flowers being placed in your hair.

In the distance, Jin was about to use his ultimate move on the lucky hero when the bright colourful flowers on your head caught his attention and thus, making him lose focus.

"Woah..."

"Jin! Watch out!" Ice formed beneath the plant user and instantly made him slip and fall on his back.

"Ugh..." both you and Jaeho looked over towards the heroes and tried to understand what was going on until the trees behind you grew and reached over to Jin with their branches to lift him up and see if he was okay.

On the other side of the battlefield, Namjoon was also being lifted in to the air by branches but was getting swung around viciously.

"Woah! Hey!" The scene was unbelievable, but it was clear on what was happening.

"Pfft, haha!" You let out before doubling over laughing. Myunghee also couldn't stop herself from laughing at the peculiar scene before her.

"Someone help me?!"

"Haha, you're spinning around too quick! Hey, Jimin! Come over and- oh... I forgot" Jungkook cursed under his breath for not reminding himself that Jimin was no longer a hero with them.

Which would obviously mean that he wouldn't be around them in training.

The others frowned at this, missing the lightning hero just as much as the next person.

The branches swinging round Namjoon finally slowed down and placed the dizzy ice hero down before retracting back to their original forms.

After Namjoon regained his balance, he noticed that the air around him was thick with sadness and it wasn't long until he realised why.

"...come on guys, we need to train" the rest of the heroes sighed before going back to their places with Jin patting on the copy hero's back for reassurance.

Sighing to yourself, you looked up at the mansion and towards the office block located on the third floor where Jimin was most likely at and studying away.

"ChimChim? Are you okay?" The lightning hero- user looked away from the window that showed the evening sky outside and towards his carer.

"Hm? Oh, sorry... I got distracted" he apologised before fixing his posture and started to write down notes from the text book of rules that he had to follow to be the next President.

The woman wasn't oblivious, she knew why the male was getting distracted and why he wasn't as happy as he used to be.

"...Jimin, are you sure you want to be the President of the hero council?" The ex-hero looked up from his book with a frown but quickly changed to a sullen smile.

"Yeah... Kangjoon has helped me so much to be where I am and the country needs to trust the council just like they did with my father..." Mrs. Chae tilted her head, unsure if she should continue with this conversation.

"...Jimin, I didn't hear a reason for why you want to be the President" the younger paused at this, taken aback at the statement.

Biting his lip, he looked out the window once more and heard the shouts and laughter coming from outside.

Does he...

... really want to be the President?

_______________________________________

A/n: Jimin- just come back ;-; Kangjoon is just fine running the council 🥺