31

"She a diva just like Whitney
Toxic like she '06 Britney"

- PLVTINUM

_______________________________________

"I know they hate you... but they really do need your help" Hyungwon pleaded whilst sitting beside you on the stage.

Sitting cross legged, you scanned the hall once more to see all the injured villains laying there in agony while their comrades tried their best to help in anway.

"...a hero... healing villains so that they can fight us again?" You asked before shaking your head dismissively, knowing that what you said had made no sense at all.

The curly haired boy frowned.

"...they're humans too... just a bit more troubled than most" Hyubgwon stated. Truthfully, he had wanted everyone to get better so that they can go back out and save his sister.

The thought of her not being around for even a second worried him.

He couldn't imagine how his sister would be like right now.

"They may be humans but humans who cause pain and suffering to their people are villains" you explained, still refusing to heal the pained people near you.

"...does that mean the hero council are villains?" You were taken aback. Somehow, you felt like he wasn't entirely wrong, especially with that the hero council did with the psychic users.

Staying silent, you continued to be engulfed by your thoughts until the door leading to back stage opened up.

Scared, you turned your head to see if Phantom had returned to cause more mayhem but it was another male.

The hall became quiet upon his arrival. They all blatantly knew who he was by the next words.

"Felix!"

"Please! Come and help!"

"Rina needs her medication!" The rose haired male lifted his hand up to silence everyone, to which they obliged.

"I'll start making my rounds. I'll make sure to see everyone" the villains cheered at the helpful male who flung his medicine bag over his shoulder before making his way off stage.

Who is he?, you thought curiously. By the way everyone reacted, he must be a favourite amongst them for a reason.

"That's Felix, he's an elemental" Hyungwon explained with a tone of pride in his voice.

"...which element?"

"He can manipulate Earth. Remember the clay monster in the Azalea festival?" You widened your eyes at this.

"H-he made that?!"

"Mhm, he also made that tower in Seoul to gather everyone" you remembered now, there truly was another person alongside Jay during those times.

Now that you think about it, the girl in the mask must have been Haru and now you know that the other masked person was Felix.

"...what is he doing?" You watched as he knelt down in front of a person who looked to have dislocated their shoulder and proceeded to open his medical bag.

"Felix used to be a doctor so he knows about these stuff. You don't get to see him much since he's busy trying to making medicine in hid lab" Hyungwon continued. Impressed, you looked back over at the doctor/villain who prepared to relocate the injured villain's shoulder.

Crack

"AH!"

Ouch... that must have hurt..., you winced.

"Take it easy, okay?"

"Thanks, Felix!" The male smiled before moving on to the next person.

You found yourself following after him with your eyes, intrigued by his character and story.

A doctor becoming a villain?

Strange indeed.

"...your eyes might pop out if you keep staring like that" the younger joked, making you shove him slightly in embarrassment.

"I was just wondering why a doctor became a villain is all!" You defended.

"...he has his reasons" Hyungwon whispered, feeling sympathetic for the doctor. This only intrigued you further.

Once again, your eyes trailed back to th rose haired male to see that he was trying to prepare himself to give the injured villain stitches.

You realised that the person didn't receive any Anaesthesia beforehand.

"Wait!" Without thinking, you ran over after jumping off the stage (wincing slightly from the pain in your ribs) and thankfully Felix stopped what he was doing.

The elemental looked at you with a perplexed look, wondering who you were and why you were telling him to wait.

"You can't stitch him up without simple anaesthesia" you explained, reminding yourself of your health class back in the academy.

This made the other chuckle, scaring you slightly that he would laugh at what could have been a huge mistake.

After having his moment, he looked back at you before showing you his hand.

"Then give it"

"...huh? Give what?"

"Anaesthesia. I clearly don't have any since we are located within this abandoned city with no resources but the way you pointed out the obvious, I assumed you had some. Am I wrong?" Oh how stupid you felt. Of course they didn't have all the resources to survive, Anaesthesia would be a luxury item to them.

"...no, you're right-"

"Actually, Felix, you are wrong" Hyungwon had managed to make it to where the both of you were and interrupted you as he did so.

"Won! What are you saying?! I don't have any Anaesthesia!" You whisper/shouted at the younger who rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yes you do! Your voice!" This time, Felix was the one who was intrigued by you.

"Oh... yeah..." you whispered out, now seeing how you were going to heal these villains afterall, now knowing that they didn't have the necessary equipment.

"So then.." Felix removed his gloves and offered his hand over for you to shake.

"...will you help me?"

_______________________________________

A/n: of course boo 🤧