65

"We just keep on making new things
Because we're one of a kind"

- Stray Kidz

_______________________________________

---------------------7 years ago-------------------

"Woah... you made this?!" A sixteen year old Jimin gleamed in amazement as he stared at the huge art piece.

 you made this?!" A sixteen year old Jimin gleamed in amazement as he stared at the huge art piece

"Thanks..." James mumbled as he took a step back to look at his finished painting.

While the older analysed his art, Jimin looked around the studio to see his other paintings hanging on the walls.

The younger could tell that over the years that James had changed his art style. The colours were disappearing and were not as bright as they used to be when he started to paint. Not to mention, the things he draws weren't as dark as the one he finished this morning.

"...what does it mean?" Jimin was also curious about the arts and found it very intriguing. Thankfully, he wasn't the only one as James was also interested but instead of dancing, he enjoyed painting.

"It's supposed to show that the person is losing who they are and that they have no control over it" he explained while the other nodded. Jimin couldn't see it, but he trusted his friend who knew how to draw to know what he was talking about.

Turning around, the President's son searched for his favourite painting and once his brown orbs landed on the familiar canvas, his lips curved in to a grin and soon he jogged over to take a closer look.

James glanced to see where the energetic boy was heading.

"This one is still my favourite!"

Raising his brow in amusement, James walked over to the younger's side before also looking at his painting hanging on the wall

"...why is it your favourite?" He asked curiously.

"Because I feel calm when I look at it... I can't explain it but I feel relaxed" Jimin explained simply.

"...the boy is sad" James pointed out before reaching over to take it off the wall to get a better look.

"Sad? Why is he sad?" Jimin asked while watching the painter take the canvas to the other side of the room.

"He's sad because the people who used to push him on the swing were no longer there... they forgot to push him..." he stopped by the large machine that was meant to shred art canvases.

The dark haired boy furrowed his brows at the older's words, wondering what he had meant and wondered why he was heading to the machine.

"...but the boy isn't sad anymore now..." and just like that, he threw the canvas inside the machine which soon after began shredding the painting.

Jimin widened his eyes at the sight before him, extremely confused as to why he had done that.

"...he doesn't care about those people who have forgotten him..

...because he forgot about them too"

_______________________________________

A/n: James/Jay has a dark past?👀