60

"No love lost, we've got you and I
No clouds, we shoot them out the sky"

- SLANDER

_______________________________________

Trudging down the stairs, you were practically a robot coming down.

Your thoughts were a mess and you were trying your best to sort them out.

So much information in such a short amount of time.

Could you handle it? Well, you had a whole week to think about it.

Strangely, you had thought that the president would allow you some time off from being held hostage by the enemy and all.

Then again, you were no longer a Nightingale employee. Now, you were a superhero.

Whilst you were busy in your thoughts, you didn't notice the person blocking your path in the hallway and soon after your head had collided with their chest.

"Ugh- what in the-" looking up, your eyes met up with another pair and blue hair had filled your vision.

"I have a feeling you did that on purpose" Taehyung chuckled as you blushed immensely at what just happened.

Images of you two kissing as well as the feeling of Taehyung's tongue-

"I see you're better!" You exclaimed while trying to change the subject.

Your cheeks, however, were already giving your thoughts away and the ex-villain was quick to notice.

"Yeah, thanks for stitching me up again" after saying his gratitude, he took a step forward while you took a step back once you noticed how close he was getting.

"Err, it was no problem..." again, he came closer while you stepped back.

"Did you know..." the corners of his lips curled up in to a smirk.

"...that I'm the one who leans in for a kiss first? Not the other way round?" Gulping nervously, you took another step back and that's when you felt your feet hit the bottom of the stairs and you lost your balance.

"Woah!" Just as you were about to hit the tiled staircase, Taehyung's arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you back up and in to his chest. His smug look never leaving his face as he scanned your shocked expression.

"Tch, have you really fallen for me?" Without wanting to embarrass yourself even more, you quickly regained your stance and fixed your clothes while looking at anything else but the injured male in front of you.

"Ahem... err, I'll come by later to fully heal you up...bye" and just like that, you scurried off and away from a whole lot more of embarrassment.

The blue haired hero allowed his eyes to follow after you and shortly after, he grabbed his chest with his eyes enlarged. His heart had never sounded so loud.

After turning the corner and heading in to the dining room, you sighed in relief once you were out of sight of the size shifter but something in the corner of your eye had caught your attention.

Yoongi and Hoseok were helping the maids and butlers prepare the table for lunch and at the same time, they looked up at your out of breath form.

"Y/N?"

"What's wrong?" Suddenly, memories of them kissing you flooded your mind and your cheeks began to heat up once more.

"...Nothing! Gotta go!" And again, you dashed out of there like there was no tomorrow.

Your feet had managed to take you to the living room where Jungkook was busy trying to find the remote to the TV but had stopped his search when his eyes landed on you.

"Huh, Y/N? Have you seen the remote?" And just like that, flashing images of Jungkook kissing you filled your mind.

"...N-No! I haven't! Sorry!" The brunette watched with a quizzical look as you sprinted out of the living room and out towards the garden.

Why are all these memories appearing now?! ,you thought before halting to a stop on the top of the stairs of the garden.

The sun was high up in the sky since it was nearing lunch time and everyone was mostly inside where they would soon eat their lunch before returning back to training.

However, two heroes were outside and further beyond down the garden near the trees where they were talking amongst each other as well as the trees.

On close inspection, you realised that the heroes were Jin and Namjoon and the tree branches were fixing up the plant hero's attire.

Must be mother nature, you analysed.

However, the mythical being must have noticed your presence as the tree branches stopped what they were doing and waved towards you.

The males were confused by the sudden change and looked behind them to see you standing there with the same confused look.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Shouldn't you be back inside and resting?" While they turned to face you, the branches behind the duo formed in to the shape of two lips kissing eachother and flowers bloomed in the middle to slowly cover it.

Your eyes widened when you realised that mother nature must have seen the kisses from both Jin and Namjoon, making your cheeks heat up once more.

"...E-Err, lunch i-is ready!" And for the fourth time that day, you ran off back inside without a word and towards the hallway where hopefully no one would see you in this bashful state.

Slapping your hands against your reddened cheeks, you tried to pat the blush away.

"What is going on with me?! Ugh, I shouldn't even be thinking about this, I should be thinking about being Jimin's guard"

"My what?" You froze on the spot upon hearing the familiar voice of the elemental behind you and thus, you slowly turned around to see that his brow was raised and his head tilted.

"J-Jimin?"

"Are... you getting sick?" He asked after seeing your reddened cheeks and coming over to feel your forehead and see if you had a fever.

Thinking to yourself for a moment, you realised why he had asked the question.

"Oh! Err, no- hayfever- yes! Hayfever!" You exclaimed, not wanting the other to find out the real reason.

Jimin stared at you with suspicion and you begged the luck Gods to work their magic on you this time.

"...okay! Let's go find you some hayfever tablets" the younger showed a toothy smile before heading over to the kitchen where the maids and butlers were cooking away.

Letting out the breath you were holding in, you brought your hands together in front of your chest and thanked the luck Gods.

_______________________________________

A/n: just a chapter to slow things down and to let you guys have a break from the plot twists 😭