53

"In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away"

- Katy Perry

_______________________________________

"Tae... it's me, okay?" The mentioned male didn't look at all amused to say the least as he took small threatening steps towards you.

"You hurt my Hyori... you will suffer" it was as if his eyes turned red before charging towards you with his fist ready to swing at your jaw.

You've never fought against him but you were very familiar with his movements from helping him train back at Zeus.

Just as you expected, his heavy punch was aimed at your head and you dodged with ease by ducking your head and jumping back.

You didn't want to fight back, afterall, the other had just got his stitches after stabbing himself.

That's when you remembered.

Looking down, you saw that the bottom of his white shirt was drenched with blood and you knew that his wound had opened.

"Tae! Your stitches!" He did not care about your concerned words for him as making sure that he was going to avenge his little Hyori. Twisting his body, he jumped in the air before lifting his leg to your head but this time you grabbed his limb and twisted it round so that he was facing down wards.

Taehyung hissed in pain as more of his stitches were falling out and soon after he had landed on the floor with you on top of him.

"Please stop this! He has a wound, Hyori!" You yelled while trying to keep the male at bay.

The woman simply snorted.

"His wound is nothing compared to what you have done to me!" She yelled before taking a knife out and running over to you with her weapon aimed at you.

You had no choice but to get off of the shape shifter and dodge the short haired woman as she lunged right past you.

"Urgh!" Hyori ground while wiping the blood from her nose.

"Don't worry, Hyori! I've got her!" You had forgotten about the blue haired male momentarily before he pounced on you and forcing you to go on the floor and roll away together in to the forest.

The garden was shaped like a hill which meant that it was of no issue to gather some momentum as you rolled down harshly. Taehyung made sure to not let go of you, even when you two finally slowed down to a halt in to the forest and unfortunately, he was the one on top of you.

"Gah!" You yelled from feeling a tree root poke you in the ribs.

"Now stay still!" The love stricken male roared before punching the ground beside your head as you dodged in the last second.

"Tae! Please, just try and fight back!" You begged before flipping the both of you over so that you were the one on top.

"Ugh!"

"I know you're strong enough to fight this! Because you went against your mind and went with your heart to not hurt Jimin!" Watching as the younger twitch slightly at your words, you felt a sense of hope before being flipped over once again by the other and now you were on the dirt ground instead.

"Ergh!"

"You made Hyori sad!" He exclaimed through gritted teeth as he tried to hold you down.